Newport's love affair with the automobile goes back to the Gilded Age: the first American car race, the Vanderbilt Cup, took place in this historic area. Go back in time and take a spin around Newport from the comfort of a classic car. Whether it's a 1984 Porsche 911 or a 1969 MG MGB, explore the coast, historic mansions or surrounding farms and vineyards behind the wheels of one of Audrain's exclusive Charter Club vehicles. Bring along a picnic curated by our expert chefs, and we'll set you up with a curated route packed with scenic stops, farm stands, shops and more based on your interests. Audrain Auto Museum are also available for special events, on a per-request basis.
- Book with Concierge | 401.846.6200
- Available year-round | Book a minimum 24-hours in advance
- $300+ per half-day | $450+ per full day; Prices vary by car type
- Additional picnic add-on: $100 per couple
- Two to four guests - Varies by car | Includes 2 passes to the Audrain Auto Museum
- Select cars from the Audrain Auto Museum are also available to rent, on a per-request basis.
- Pick-up / drop-off in Portsmouth, RI | pick-up and drop-off at hotel for extra fee
More to Love
unforgettable activities for
Feb 15, 2023 - May 30, 2023A Gilded Age Dinner Party with James Beard Award-Winning Maison Premiere