Health and Service | Nanuku Fiji
Health and Service Practices
BULA! We wanted to share with you some of the enhancements that we are making to our Health and Service Practices. As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
General Property Information
- The resort continues to monitor the guidance from the World Health Organization and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the Fiji Government Ministry of Health.
- The resort’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Private transportation to and from the airport.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the resort.
- The health of our employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by the local Ministry of Health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer that are available throughout the resort.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local Ministry of Health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service throughout your stay based on your preferences. Contact the resort for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within our dining outlets in line with the local Ministry of Health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas will follow the local Ministry of Health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Nanuku will also offer unique private chef dining experiences throughout the property and in your room. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing spray and wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- We are providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- A limited number of guests will be permitted in the spa, relaxation room, and locker room to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- In-villa private treatments will also be available
- Trusted interactions with the Nanuku Team, in-house operated activities, and watersports.
- Privately booked activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at +679.345.2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change.