Auberge Resorts Collection
Health and Service Practices - Auberge Resorts Collection
Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resorts, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay.
General Property Information
- The hotels continue to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotels’ already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the properties and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotels.
- The health of employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by the local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotels.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Please contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within dining outlets in line with the local department of health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
Fitness Centers and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- Auberge Resorts Collection hotels and resorts are providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- Hotels will limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- Auberge Resorts Collection hotels and resorts will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change and will vary by property based on the local department of health requirements. Please see each property’s Health and Service Practices for details.