Stay for a week, or stay for a month
Just a two-hour drive from NYC, this idyllic inn can be your new remote work sanctuary. In the mornings, enjoy a private hike on the Mayflower Trail while a business concierge assists with organizing your online meetings in our newly renovated Parlor space, Tap Room restaurant, or at the outdoor pool. Catch up on emails with an evening cocktail at a bonfire nestled in the Shakespeare Garden or embark on an invigorating canoe session followed by a picnic overlooking the Mayflower Pond.
- Complimentary access to fitness facilities, pools, heated facilities and morning wellness classes
- Access to business concierge to assist with technical services
- Quiet work spaces in the Parlor, at the outdoor pool, or in the Shakespeare Garden
- Book best-in-class tutoring services through our partnership with Advantage Testing Tutor Service
- Schedule childcare
- Menus available in all dining outlets, including in-room
$150 Nightly Resort Credit, Stay Your Way
Spend your time in the countryside with a custom unforgettable experience. Have the flexibility to create an experience totally customized to your tastes and preferences by booking the Stay Your Way package. Receive a $150 daily resort credit to be used for dining, drinks or other hotel offered experiences.
Bed + Country Breakfast
Start your days off in the countryside with breakfast for two. Enjoy dishes curated by Chef-in-Residence April Bloomfield and prepare for the day ahead.
Enjoy 15% off with 30-Day Advance Booking
Plan ahead and save! Enjoy 15% off our Best Available Rate if you book at least 30 days in advance.
Take the open road
Retreat to the Litchfield Hills to hike through meadows and wetlands, cycle along the banks of Lake Waramaug or take a cheesemaking class at a family-run farm.Sample Itineraries