Stay for a week, or stay for a month
Just a two-hour drive from NYC, this idyllic inn can be your new remote work sanctuary. In the mornings, enjoy a private hike on the Mayflower Trail while a business concierge assists with organizing your online meetings in our newly renovated Parlor space, Tap Room restaurant, or at the outdoor pool. Catch up on emails with an evening cocktail at a bonfire nestled in the Shakespeare Garden or embark on an invigorating canoe session followed by a picnic overlooking the Mayflower Pond.
- Complimentary access to fitness facilities, pools, heated facilities and morning wellness classes
- Access to business concierge to assist with technical services
- Quiet work spaces in the Parlor, at the outdoor pool, or in the Shakespeare Garden
- Book best-in-class tutoring services through our partnership with Advantage Testing Tutor Service
- Schedule childcare
- Menus available in all dining outlets, including in-room
$100 Resort Credit, Stay Your Way
Spend your time in the countryside with a custom unforgettable experience throughout the week. Have the flexibility to create an experience totally customized to your tastes and preferences by booking the Stay Your Way package, available Sunday - Thursday nights. Receive a $100 resort credit per stay to be used for dining, drinks or other on-property hotel offered experiences.
Bed + Country Breakfast
Start your days off in the countryside with breakfast for two. Enjoy dishes curated by our expert culinary team, and prepare for the day ahead.
Take the open road
Retreat to the Litchfield Hills to hike through meadows and wetlands, cycle along the banks of Lake Waramaug or take a cheesemaking class at a family-run farm.