Health and Service Practices | Malliouhana
Travel to Anguilla
Pre-Travel Testing and Arrival Information
Before arriving in Anguilla, all guests should prepare the following items:
- There is a simple visitor application form and fee from the Government of Anguilla which should be filled out prior to traveling (link here). An electronic certificate will be provided via email once approved.
- Guests are asked to include their length of stay, proof of health insurance, as well as a negative PCR test which has been administered no more than 3-5 days prior to arrival on island.
Upon arrival to Anguilla, the Government of Anguilla requires the following:
- Guests will undergo a COVID-19 PCR test and health screening including a standard temperature check.
Guests staying on the island for less than 10 days from Europe and 14 days from the U.S. will experience the beauty of Anguilla while remaining on-property at Malliouhana, and are also able to experience many of the island’s incredible culinary destinations with pre-approved transportation. Guests staying with us longer than 10-14 days will take a PCR test, and following a negative result are welcome to safely explore the island of Anguilla at their leisure.
Malliouhana Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
- The health of our employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
Socially Distant Dining
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced six feet apart within our dining outlets in line with the local department of health guidelines.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy two al fresco restaurant options. Enjoy open-air dining at Celeste or watch the Caribbean sun dip into the horizon at Bar Soleil.
- In-room dining menus will be available and contactless delivery can be arranged by leaving the meal outside of your door should you prefer to dine in the comfort of your room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. We are pleased to arrange private destination dinner in your room, suite, poolside cabana or beachfront location. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- We are providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- We will limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- We will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at s +1-877-733-3611 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change