Born in 1984 and known as Anguilla’s most storied hotel, Malliouhana has a deep history in Anguilla. The resort’s Mini-Explorers Summer Program invites our young guests to revel in the Caribbean’s blissful nature as they tune out the world and tune into life by the water. Through a curated series of experiences, we invite our Mini-Explorers to embark on fun and educational adventures that will immerse them in the local Anguillian culture.
- Call 877-733-3611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Ages 4-12
- Available weekdays Monday - Friday
- Offered June - August 2021
- Morning Session: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM | $65 per explorer
- Afternoon Session: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM | $65 per explorer
- Full-Day Immersion: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM | Lunch included | $100 per explorer
- Morning Session | Junior Chef Class | The perfect way to bring the flavors of Anguilla back home, our Junior’s Chef Class is designed for explorers to learn how to make kid-friendly classics, as well as local favorites, such as the island-signature Johnny Cake.
- Afternoon Session | Anguilla Kite-Making | A favorite pastime for local Anguillians, the tradition of flying kites is the perfect way to enjoy the island’s sandy beaches. Explorers will spend the afternoon learning about the history of kite flying while crafting their own creation. They'll venture to the white sand beaches of Mead’s Bay to learn how to fly their custom kite.
- Morning Session | Boat Racing | Sailing the Anguilla way, explorers will learn about the island’s deep history of Boat Racing in the 1800’s when Islanders embarked on long-haul trips where each crew would attempt to outrun the others as a playful way to entertain themselves. The children’s pool area will transform into the perfect spot for an organized race using remote-control sailboats.
- Afternoon Session | Treasure Hunt Exploration | Embark on the ultimate island-adventure. From Leon’s to Turtle Cove, explorers will be guided in locating the hidden treasure chest by solving puzzles, completing tasks, answering riddles and using clues.
- Morning Session | Anguilla Arts & Crafts | Arts and crafts, the Malliouhana way. Explorers will enjoy an entertaining selection of creative activities to choose from and will craft beautiful keepsakes to take home as a special memory from their time in Anguilla.
- Afternoon Session | Snorkeling Adventure | Explorers will be guided in a journey to view the wildlife, reefs and coves that Anguilla’s pristine coastline offers. Beginning at Mead’s Bay, discover exotic creatures including hardbacks and sea urchins. The adventure will continue by kayaking to the beautiful Little Bay to learn about sustainable fishing practices.
Contact 877-733-3611INQUIRE AND RESERVE