In partnership with Red Ledges Equestrian Center, we have curated one-of-a-kind horse-trail riding experiences that support all levels of riding ability and interests. With gorgeous, patient and kind-spirited horses, coupled with a backdrop of sweeping views of the majestic Wasatch Mountains, the equine adventures offer a scenic ride and true freedom to wander off to a distant wilderness. We offer four horseback riding trails.
- Recommended for a maximum of 15-20 people
- Deer Hollow | 90-minute ride
- Coyote Gulch | 2.5-hour ride
- Jackalope Ridge | 3.5-hour ride
- Mountain Man Pass | Approximately 5-hour ride
More to Love
unforgettable activities for