Hotel Information | Goldener Hirsch Luxury Hotel | Auberge Resorts Collection
- Where is the hotel located?
7520 Royal Street East, Park City, UT 84060
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
- Toll Free Phone: 800-252-3373
- Can I text the hotel?
Guests can communicate with the hotel via text messaging if they desire once on property.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Yes, late check outs are subject to availability.
- Total rooms
There are 66 total rooms.
- Total suites and residences
18 Inn Rooms and 50 Residences rooms available with one, two or three bedrooms.
- Total meeting rooms
We have several unique event spaces, for groups of any size. For inquiries contact: email@example.com
Goldener Hirsch is a non-smoking property, indoor and outdoor.
Overnight parking is available for $40 per night per vehicle for all guests. Charging stations are available for electric vehicles.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly
- What is the pet fee?
$250.00 fee subject to occupancy
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and are welcome free of charge.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
No, there are no weight or breed limits.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes. The resort fee is $50 per room, per night. For a two bedroom residence the fee is $75 per night. A three bedroom residence fee is $100 per night.
- What items are included in the resort fee?
The resort fee includes: welcome drink upon arrival, fitness center, Wi-Fi, complimentary activities, transportation within a four mile radius, ski valet in the winter, private ski lockers
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
The newly renovated luxury inn has been a fixture in Park City and is now writing a new chapter in its storied history with a dramatic expansion, featuring new residences set in two new modern buildings designed by acclaimed architect Tom Kundig.
Health and Services – Auberge Resorts Collection
- As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guests, and our employees. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Airport transportation can be pre-arranged with the concierge through one of our trusted private transportation vendors. Inquire for pricing
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
* Salt Lake City International Airport is 39 miles from Park City (approx. 48 min)
* Heber Valley Airport is 21 miles away (approx. 32 min)
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
*Goldener Hirsch offers complimentary shuttle services once on property within a four mile radius, inquire with the front desk upon arrival.
* Local transportation is available upon request. Please inquire with concierge for requests.
- What currency is accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the accepted payment options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room. We cannot allow additional guests once the room occupancy level has been reached (varies by room).
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, laundry and dry cleaning services are provided off-site, available Monday through Saturday. Contact front desk for arrangements.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
Irons and steamers are available to guests upon request. Off-site pressing services can be arranged through the front desk.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, Goldener Hirsch does have a lost and found.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry costs vary by item. Price sheets are available at the front desk.
- Restaurant on Site: Goldener Hirsch Restaurant & Café
- In-room dining from 6:30am – 3pm; 5pm – 9pm.
- Rooftop Pool & Hot Tub
- Private Ski Lockers
- On-Snow Ski Storage
- Ski Valet
- Fitness Center
- Conference Center
- Lobby Lounge
- Dry Wood Sauna
- Concierge Services
- Local Transportation
- Valet Parking
- Rollaway beds (available at the Inn only)
- We offer wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and rooms.
- Documents can be printed from the front desk, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private space to work may be arranged in advance; please contact the front desk for more information.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, there are still several units available for sale. Please stop by our Summit Sotheby’s Sales Office located across from the restaurant to speak with an agent.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with arranging childcare services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes – the Goldener Hirsch Restaurant and in-room dining both have menus for children.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available upon request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary full of family activities catered to your interests.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Pool Available
Yes, the rooftop pool & hot tub are open 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Spa on Site
Spa treatments are offered off-site. Concierge can also arrange treatments in guests room.
- Fitness Center on Site
Our fitness center is located on the 6th floor; open 24/7.
- Tennis Information
Tennis is not located on-site. Please contact the concierge for information on nearby tennis courts and reservations.
- Golf Information
Golf is not located on-site. Please contact the concierge for information on nearby golf courses and reservations.