Hotel Information | Goldener Hirsch Luxury Hotel | Auberge Resorts Collection
- Where is the hotel located?
7520 Royal Street East, Park City, UT 84060
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
- Toll Free Phone: 800-252-3373
- Can I text the hotel?
Guests can communicate with the hotel via text messaging if they desire once on property.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 10:00 AM Mountain Standard Time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and only available upon request. Late check out fees apply beginning at 1:00 PM and are based on availability. Please speak with the front desk to coordinate any late checkout.
- Total rooms
There are 68 total guest accommodations, ranging from standard king hotel rooms to spacious three bedroom residences
- Total suites and residences
18 Inn Rooms and 50 Residences rooms (configurations may vary)
- Total meeting rooms
We have several unique event spaces, for groups of any size:
- Lobby Lounge | Indoor Space | Capacity: 18
- Boardroom | Indoor space | Capacity: 18
- Promenade | Outdoor space | Capacity: 36 – 75
- Meetings & Events Center | Indoor space | Capacity: 36-347
- Restaurant Private Dining Room | Indoor space | 35 – 50
- Restaurant Dining Room | Indoor space | Capacity: 80-120
- Rooftop Pool Deck | Outdoor space | Capacity: 90-100
- The Bridge | Outdoor space | Capacity: 24-100
- Antler Lounge | Indoor space | Capacity: 80-100
Goldener Hirsch is a non-smoking property, indoor and outdoor. We kindly ask you to leave the property to smoke, should you need to. Per the Utah Indoor Clean Air Act, no smoking or vaping is allowed on decks/patios of within 25 feet of the building.
Valet parking is available and complimentary for all guests.
Charging stations are available for Teslas and electric vehicles.
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
The newly renovated luxury inn has been a fixture in Park City and is now writing a new chapter in its storied history with a dramatic expansion, featuring new residences set in two new modern buildings designed by acclaimed architect Tom Kundig.
- Seasonal Closures
Hotel reopens Dec 4 2021 for the winter season
Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes – The Goldener Hirsch Restaurant and Café are located on-site for your dining pleasure and are open to all guests. We also offer 24-hour room service. You can also dine throughout Deer Valley Resort and Park City; reservations recommended. Please contact the hotel concierge for recommendations and requests.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
Health and Services
- The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Please call 435-649-7770 or email email@example.com with questions and for more information.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Pick ups are pre-arranged with the concierge through one of our trusted private transportation services.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
* Salt Lake City International Airport is 39 miles from Park City (approx. 48 min)
* Heber Valley Airport is 21 miles away (approx. 32 min)
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
* Goldener Hirsch offers complimentary on-demand shuttle services once on property. Inquire with the front desk upon arrival.
* Local transportation is available upon request. Please inquire with concierge for requests.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
* Airport Private Shuttle – $140 – $240
* Local Shuttle – $40 – $150 Salt Lake City, Utah
Cars can be scheduled in advance through the concierge.’
- Salt Lake City
35 miles; 45 minute drive
- Heber City
19 miles; 30 minute drive
47 miles; 1 hour drive
- Moab National Park
237 miles; 4 hours
- Salt Lake City
Zion/Bryce Canyon National Park
300 miles; 5 hours
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room. We cannot allow additional guests once the room occupancy level has been reached (varies by room).
- Rollaway beds are only available at the Inn. There are no extra beds available at the Residences.
- What is the pet fee?
Pets are only allowed at the Inn. Fees are $25 per day, and $250 fee for any pet related damage.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two dogs maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Special pet amenities and services are available through the concierge.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and the pet fee is waived. A $250 fee is still applicable for any pet related damage that may occur.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
No, there are not any weight or breed limits.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Dog amenities include a bed, bowls, treats and a personalized welcome card
Are pets allowed everywhere on property?
Pets are allowed in your room and outdoor spaces on a leash. They are not allowed on our rooftop pool deck or inside the restaurant.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, we can arrange for dry cleaning services, which are provided off-site.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
For pressing services, please contact the front desk.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, Goldener Hirsch does have a lost and found.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry costs vary by item. Price sheets are available at the front desk.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
If the laundry is turned in by 9:00 AM, it will be returned the same day at approximately 6:00 PM for standard items. Laundry services are available Monday through Saturday, no service is available on Sundays or holidays.
- Restaurant on Site: Goldener Hirsch Restaurant & Café
- In-Room Dining from 11am – 9pm; Overnight 9pm-11am.
- Rooftop Pool & Hot Tub
- Private Ski Lockers
- On-Snow Ski Storage
- Ski Valet
- Fitness Center
- Conference Center
- Lobby Lounge
- Dry Wood Sauna
- Concierge Services
- Local Transportation
- Valet Parking
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- We offer wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and rooms
- Documents can be printed from the front desk, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private space to work may be arranged in advance; please contact the front desk for more information.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, there are still several units available for sale. Please stop by our Summit Sotheby’s Sales Office located across from the restaurant to speak with an agent.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with arranging childcare services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes – the Goldener Hirsch Restaurant and in-room dining both have menus for children.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available upon request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary full of family activities catered to your interests.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Pool Available
Yes, the rooftop pool & hot tub are open 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Spa on Site
Unfortunately, we do not have a spa on-site. Spa recommendations and treatments can be booked through the concierge.
- Fitness Center on Site
Our fitness center is located on the 6th floor; open 24/7.
- Tennis Information
Tennis is not located on-site. Please contact the concierge for information on nearby tennis courts and reservations.
- Golf Information
Golf is not located on-site. Please contact the concierge for information on nearby golf courses and reservations.
Food and Beverage
- Goldener Hirsch Restaurant Hours:
- Goldener Hirsch Café Hours:
- Corkage Fee: $25