Napa Valley, California
Tucked into a private wooded canyon setting, Calistoga Ranch brings the outdoors in with private lodge compounds featuring outdoor living rooms with Jacuzzis. Hiking trails, an on-site garden, chicken coop, organic garden and family pool offer a perfect setting for families seeking to unplug and connect with nature.More Info >
Family Grape Stomp and Blending
- Families can enjoy an exclusive wine blending experience – including a grape stomp for kids! While parents work with an expert winemaker to craft the perfect blend, kids will delight in the merriment of a classic grape stomp. While at the Ranch, kids can also enjoy a visit to the chicken coop where they can collect their own eggs for breakfast and explore the chef's secret herb garden to learn about the season's best ingredients.
Napa Valley, California
Situated on 22 acres in the heart of the world-renowned Napa Valley, Solage features contemporary stand-alone cottages and a lively indoor-outdoor restaurant. With a 130-foot landmark pool, separate Family Pool, bocce courts and complimentary cruiser bicycles, you'll experience the best of resort hospitality in a welcoming, family-friendly environment.More Info >
Family Star Party
- Through the lens of powerful telescopes, families can look for dozens of night sky objects, including planets, nebula, galaxies, stars and star clusters. During this magical experience, experienced Astronomers point out the Constellations while you enjoy out-of-this-world desserts prepared by our talented chefs.
Chileno Bay Resort
Los Cabos, Mexico
A contemporary new resort located on Los Cabos’ most swimmable beach, Chileno Bay Resort & Residences features guestroom and multi-bedroom accommodations, a sensational three-tiered swimming pool where one pool is dedicated to families, complimentary watersports, toes-in-the-sand taco bar, on-site movie theater, and a kids club.More Info >
Create Your Cabo Adventure
- Tailor your Cabo experience to your family's favorite activities. The package includes: accommodations of your choice, airport transfers, a family welcome amenity, daily breakfast, and a morning hike through the oceanside desert mountains. Then select two activities from the following: guided snorkeling tour, mexican cooking class, smoothie class, family fitness class, or movie night. You also have the selection of one family dinner experience: grill night on the terrace, dinner on the beach or dinner in our signature restaurant, COMAL.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza is located in a private coastal enclave, perched on the cliffs above two private beaches with dramatic coastline views. The resort features two memorable resort experiences: an intimate resort with 57 casitas & suites and a relaxing residential enclave with spacious 2-4 bedroom villas -- each area with its own stunning pool and dining areas.More Info >
Play Together in Baja
- The blue Pacific and the Sea of Cortez are home to an array of unique aquatic species. Swim with whale sharks, spot sea lions, snorkel the reefs to see fish and experience Esperanza’s turtle release program. But, you don’t have to go underwater to see Baja’s most majestic creature – set out on a whale watching journey.
Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica
Nestled among the rolling hills and lush mountain tops of Pérez Zeledón, surrounded by untainted natural beauty in what is the last unexplored area of Costa Rica, Hacienda AltaGracia offers a purely authentic Costa Rican experience in an intimate hacienda setting, perfect for exploring the undiscovered side of Costa Rica alongside your family.More Info >
Discover the Real Costa Rica
- Stay five nights and experience the ultimate Costa Rican family adventure. Learn to ride a horse like a Costa Rican cowboy, visit a working family farm, explore the Costa Rican highlands on mountain bike, learn how to make Costa Rican desserts and embark on a treasure hunt through the surrounding forests. All meals are included with your stay.
Referred to as the “Crown Jewel of Aspen,” Hotel Jerome is the perfect home base for exploring Aspen year-round. The hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Elevate your family’s Aspen experience while exploring the region’s abundant outdoor attractions.More Info >
The Greatest Gift
- Cherish making memories with your family in the majestic Rocky Mountains. Enjoy a Junior Suite with daily breakfast for two adults and two children, trail-wagging with Rocky, our loveable Bernese Mountain dog, a Treasure Quest scavenger hunt to learn more about Hotel Jerome and Aspen's iconic past. Continue your adventure with a two hour private exploration at the Aspen Center for Environment Studies.
Offering a prime location with scenic views adjacent to the town and the mountains, these spacious multi-bedroom accommodations in Telluride accentuate the beautiful natural surroundings with all of the comforts of home.More Info >
- Spend a thrilling day together with a white water rafting excursion or a rugged Jeep tour over Ophir Pass and through the ghost town of Alta. There is no shortage of adventure when the San Juan Mountains are your backyard. Available to families booking a minimum three-night stay in a two-bedroom residence, and includes a welcome beverage, s’mores kit, complimentary parking and waived resort fee.
Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Join our Fijian family at Nanuku – a South Pacific paradise along the coastline of Fiji’s main island Viti Levu. Spacious villa accommodations feature beach access, many with private pools, residential amenities, and a villa butler and nanny. The unrivalled warmth of Nanuku’s staff and exceptional on-property experiences will create a lifetime connection to the Fijian spirit and culture.More Info >
Fiji, Fun and Sun
- Stay 5 nights or more and slow down to the pace of “island time” with your loved ones. Two children age 12 or under stay free. Your stay includes all meals, dedicated nanny service per villa, kids adventure park access, a guided jet ski or snorkeling tour of some of Fiji’s most amazing corals and sea-life, a two-hour family Hobie Cat sailing lesson, a food and safari tour where you’ll buy local ingredients that Nanuku’s chefs will create a meal from that evening, and a beautiful hike through the rainforests surrounding the resort.
Anguilla, British West Indies
Regarded as one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean since its opening in 1984, this newly refurbished resort is surrounded by two white sand beaches. Families can enjoy a plethora of outdoor recreational activities or take refuge at the two-tiered infinity swimming pool. Every guestroom maximizes the resort’s open-air design, relaxed atmosphere and exuberant colors.More Info >
Summer Family Escape
- Make Malliouhana memories to last a lifetime with those you love the most. Book two rooms for five nights or more and receive a welcome amenity, daily full breakfast at the Restaurant, one three-course family dinner, a “stars & s’mores” experience by the firepit, and a guided tour of Malliouhana’s garden – known as the “best estate garden on Anguilla” with over 30 years of growing foliage.