Domaine des Etangs
Hotel Information - Domaine Des Etangs
- Where is the hotel located?
Domaine des Etangs 16310 Massignac – France
- What is the hotel’s classification?
Domaine des Etangs is a 5-star hotel
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. local time.
In July and August, check in is at 5:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 PM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and upon request. An additional charge applies
- Total rooms
- Total suites and cottages
3 Guestrooms / 8 suites / 6 Cottages
Domaine des Etangs is a non-smoking property.
Valet and self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Seasonal Closures
From January 2 to February 29, 2024.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Guests can dine in the restaurant, in their accommodation, in the garden of their cottages with the barbecues during the warm days, and in the middle of nature with the take away picnic.
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is not a Resort Fee. Domaine des Etangs’ guests can enjoy all the facilities of the Domaine, without extra charge : swimming pools, fitness room, rowing boats, fitness trail, floating tennis court, inside playroom (the Attic), playground, library and living rooms of the Castle…
Health and Services
- The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Please contact the hotel directly with questions and for more information.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
Limoges Airport (LIG) 55km, 45 minutes
Bordeaux Airport (BOD) 174 km, 1h55
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
The hotel can arrange a transfer, at an extra charge
- Does your resort offer a house car?
No. Guests staying in the cottages are provided with an electric car during their stay to move within the Domaine between their accommodation and points of interest (restaurant, swimming pool, etc.). These cars cannot be used outside the Domaine.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the Euro.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
Yes, the supplement depends on the age of the additional pers.
Pet (Dog) Policies
- Are pets allowed in all accommodations?
Dogs only. 25€/dog/night.Pets are allowed in some room categories only. We advise you to inform us at the time of booking.
- What is the pet fee?
Dogs only. 25€/dog/night
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service dogs are allowed and are welcome free of charge. We invite you to inform us in advance of your stay, and to share with us a copy of your dog’s identification certificate.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Dogs up to 8kg/20lbs are welcome in the Cottages and the Longère, maximum 1 dog per accommodation. We unfortunately cannot accommodate any pets in the Castle.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Laundry and dry cleaning facilities are available on-site at an extra cost.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the guest services team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the time of day the clothing is handed over to our team.
- Restaurant on site
- Room Service
- Baggage Storage
- Concierge Desk
- Valet Service
- Multilingual Staff
- In Room Safes
- Access to the Domaine’s facilities
- Where are the métairie cottages located in relation to the Château ?
The métairie cottages are about 1.5km away. Easily accessible thanks to the electric cars provided for stays in cottages.
- Do you have métairie cottages for sale here?
Our métairies cottages are available to book for a stay. They are not for sale.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in our restaurant and room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Pool Available
Indoor pool is open daily from 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM. Outdoor pool is open from june to september, all day.
- Spa on Site
Yes, there is a spa on-site, for massages and body treatments. We recommend booking before your arrival
- Fitness Room on Site
Yes, there is a fitness room on-site.
- Tennis Information
Available all day. Open access.
- Golf Information
Golf is available locally at 18-hole Golf de la Prèze, at 15 minutes by car.
Public Relations Contacts:
- USA : Murphy O’Brien : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe : Bacchus : email@example.com