Fitness for All
We have a wealth of fitness options to choose from, including state-of-the-art fitness center to an extensive list of classes, all developed by international fitness experts. Let Cabo’s natural beauty inspire you, and let our team of certified personal trainers push your body and mind to new heights.
Join us for a complimentary work out! For class reservations, please contact your personal concierge with 24 hours notice.
- Restorative Yoga | 8:30 | Movement Studio
- Spinning | 9:30am | Movement Studio
- Pilates | 8:30 | Movement studio
- Circuit Training | 9:30 | Movement studio
- HIIT | 8:30 | Movement studio
- Power Yoga | 9:30 | Movement studio
- Pilates | 8:30am | Movement Studio
- TRX | 9:30am | Movement Studio
- Glutes & Abs | 9:00| Movement Studio
- Spinning | 10:00 | Movement Studio
- Pilates | 8:30 | Movement Studio
- Aqua Spin | 10:00 | Kids Pool
- Bootcamp | 8:30am | Limonero Lawn
- Restorative Yoga | 10:00am | Movement Studio
Take a Fitness Class in the studio or on the water
High-intensity Beach Bootcamp
Get your heart pumping and build more strength with our popular Beach Bootcamp. Our fitness instructors will lead you through a military-style fitness class that combines plyometrics, high-intensity interval training, core works, stretches and more for total body transformation. Challenge yourself with sprints, side lunges, burpees and more on the golden sands at the edge of the Sea of Cortez.
Functional Fitness Class
Led by expert instructors, our Functional Fitness class works multiple muscle groups with TRX elastic bands, Russian balls, medicine balls and more to increase metabolism and aerobic and anaerobic capabilities.
Led by expert instructors, our pilates classes focus on strengthening the muscles of the hips, back, abdominals, and glutes or what is known in Pilates as the ‘powerhouse.' Restore and gain inner balance, increase flexibility and strengthen your core.
Our spinning classes are led by expert instructors and use state-of-the-art Wattbikes, a favorite training tool for elite athletes like two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Joanna Rowsell-Shand and six-time Ironman Champion Lucy Gossage. Swap the dark room spin sessions for our Cabo version.
Take a water spin class
You’ve tried spinning—now give Water Spinning a try. It incorporates the same interval sprints and in and out of saddle riding, except the water resistance results in a more intense workout.
- Private and group classes available
Led by expert instructors, our yoga classes make a full circuit of the body’s range of motion with standing postures, twists, backbends, forward folds, and hip openers to align, strengthen and promote flexibility.
- Private and group classes available in the Movement Studio, Mirador Point, or in the privacy of your room.
- Restore and gain inner balance, flexibility and strength.