Experience a day on our working organic farm. Start your day with fresh herbal-infused lemonade as you learn the philosophy of our 'farmhers' field-to-fork practices, what's in harvest this season and budding in the Three Sisters Gardens. Spend time learning about the starter plants keeping cool in the greenhouse, and what plants are maturing in the hoop house. You'll also be able to meet the chickens and rescued horses, learning the philosophy and vision of Saving Gracie's Foundation.
- Available each Tuesday
- Approximately 3 hours including transportation: 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Exclusive to eight guests each week
- Includes lemonade and cookies
- Available on additional days when guaranteed 30 days in advance
- $90 per person, plus 20% grauity