Auberge Du Soleil
Hotel Information | Auberge du Soleil
- Where is the hotel located?
180 Rutherford Hill Road, Rutherford, CA 94573
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Toll Free Phone: 800-348-5406
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. Pacific Standard Time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out may be requested and is subject to availability.
- Total rooms
50 spacious guest accommodations, all are either a suite or a studio with separate entrances.
- Total suites and residences
27 rooms, 19 one-bedroom suites and 2 two-bedroom private maisons
- Total meeting rooms
4 meeting rooms
- Maison d’Arbre
- Vista I & Vista II
- Cedar Room
- Restaurant Private Dining Room
Auberge du Soleil is a non-smoking property.
Both valet and self service parking are available complimentary.
- Minimum stay requirements?
A minimum length of stay may apply on weekends and special events. Please inquire with our reservations department or your travel professional to obtain current information.
- Cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Adults-only Retreat
Auberge du Soleil is a tranquil romantic retreat designed for guests seeking an adult getaway and therefore does not accept children under 18 years of age.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
Our guest room renovations were completed in 2019.
- Seasonal Closures
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, we offer fine dining in the restaurant, casual fare in the bistro & bar, poolside dining at La Plage and in-room dining in your room, suite or private maison.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is no resort fee.
- The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Auberge du Soleil has earned the Forbes ShareCare VERIFIED certification seal, affirming the property abides by relevant guidelines for hygiene and disinfection, social distancing markers, and safety of buildings.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Transportation may be arranged through our concierge team. Additional fees apply.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
- 77 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 68 miles from Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 78 miles from Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- 32 miles from Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 25 miles from Napa Jet Center
- Does your hotel offer a shuttle service?
No, shuttle service is not currently available.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Costs vary greatly depending on mode of transportation.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- What is the Deposit Policy?
100% of the stay’s room, taxes, and resort fees are collected as the advance deposit at the time of booking.
- Cancellation policy
Room reservations must be cancelled 14 days in advance to receive full refund minus $100 cancellation fee. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact email@example.com.
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
Occupancy is limited to 2 adults in our guest rooms and suites. Occupancy is limited to 4 adults in Cannes and Monaco, our private two-bedroom maisons. Additional occupant fees of $125 per person, per night + tax apply to select rooms and suites that can accommodate more than two people. Rollaway beds and cribs are not available.
- What is your pet policy?
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
No, we do not currently offer laundry or dry cleaning services.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is provided twice daily, with additional service available upon request.
- Safety Deposit Box – In Room Safe.
- Complimentary glass of wine upon check-in.
- Bottle of wine upon arrival (in addition to the welcome glass at check-in).
- Full breakfast in the restaurant each day of stay.
- Access to spa soaking pools and hammam steam rooms.
- 24hr access to fitness center including daily fitness classes.
- Bottled water, juices, soft drinks, beer and locally made snack items.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
No, Auberge du Soleil is an adults-only resort.
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is available throughout the year with 24 hour access
- Spa on Site
Yes, the award-winning Auberge du Soleil Spa offers an array of services along with complimentary access to temperate soaking pools and hammam steam rooms. Available exclusively for hotel guests.
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, guests have unlimited access to an exclusive indoor/outdoor facility, available 24 hours.
- Tennis Information
Complimentary access to on-site court available by reservation. Racquets and balls provided.
- Golf Information
Access to championship golf courses may be arranged through our concierge.
- Other Wellness
Complimentary onsite fitness classes and nature walks on property. Exceptional hiking, biking, kayaking and paddleboarding are in the area near the hotel.