Auberge Du Soleil
Health and Service Practices | Auberge du Soleil
Auberge du Soleil Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guests, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the State of California and our local Napa County department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been expanded. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored. Based on our requirement, 100% of our employees are fully vaccinated. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Team members will wear masks at all times with the exception of certain facilities and operations positions that take place outdoors.
- In keeping with our local health department, guests are required to wear masks in all public indoor areas of the property unless seated for dining and while consuming food and beverages. Complimentary masks are available for guests who may arrive at the property without one.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use upon request.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up at the guest room door rather than in the room upon request.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Mask wearing will be required in the gym and when participating in fitness classes conducted inside La Pagode. Classes will be offered as private sessions upon request and subject to availability.
- Treatment room tables, surfaces, and supplies will be sanitized between treatments. All spa service providers and guests are required to wear masks during treatments and while in indoor public areas of the spa.
Fitness Center and Wellness
*All health and service practices are subject to change.