Auberge Du Soleil
Health and Service Practices
Auberge du Soleil Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our team members. With that in mind, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been expanded. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Team members will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of team members entering the guest room to service it will be limited based on the housekeeping option preferred.
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced in line with local department of health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up at the guest room door rather than in the room upon request.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions upon request and subject to availability.
- When the Spa reopens, we will limit guest access in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables, surfaces, and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
*All health and service practices are subject to change.