Wine Country Workout
Open 24 hours a day, the Fitness Center provides a range of cardio and strength training equipment including ellipticals, treadmills, exercise bikes - including a Peloton - and TRX Suspension Training and free weights on our outdoor weight deck. Everything you need to maintain your routine or try something new. Personal training sessions may also be arranged by appointment.
- See below for this month's list of complimentary classes available to all resort guests. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Times and locations subject to change
- Sundays - Hatha Yoga, 9:00-10:00AM, Melisse Suite
- Mondays - Yogalates, 9:00-10:00AM, Melisse Suite
- Tuesdays - Vinyasa Yoga, 9:00-10:00AM, Melisse Suite
- Wednesdays- Yogalates, 9:00-10:00AM, Melisse Suite
- Thursdays - Yin Yoga, 9:00-10:00AM, Melisse Suite
- Fridays - Flow Yoga, 9:00-10:00AM, Melisse Suite
- Saturdays - Vinyasa Yoga, 9:00-10:00AM, Melisse Suite
- Specialty Class - Sunday, February 5 - Yoga & Tea Ritual 9:00-10:15AM, Melisse Suite
From an active vinyasa flow to a quiet meditative walk along our nature path, explore a range of fitness offerings set within our natural landscape. Complimentary classes are offered each day with private sessions available upon request. Contact our Spa to learn more.
- Energizing Pilates
- Power Yoga
- Baptiste Power Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Fitness Fusion with MyZone
- Bodyweight Bootcamp
- Core Strength Training
Game. Set. Match.
One tournament surface court is available for daytime play. Racquets and tennis balls are provided with our compliments. Or elevate your game with a private lesson from an expert tennis professional, improve the accuracy and power of your serve, and increase your strategic play.
- Offered exclusively to guests of Auberge du Soleil