Stanly Ranch Fact Sheet
Set on over 700 acres of rolling vineyards, towering eucalyptus trees, grazing steer, and winding walking and biking trails, Stanly Ranch honors its 100 year old land while shepherding in 21st century ideals of sustainability on this active private ranch. Stanly Ranch’s immersive experiences nourish the mind, body and soul, not only revitalizing those lucky enough to visit, but leaving them transformed long after they leave the vineyard.
- Set amongst the vineyards in southern Napa Valley, Stanly Ranch sits at the premiere access point to Sonoma and Napa Valleys, just 45 minutes from the Bay Area,10 minutes to downtown Napa, and 20 minutes from downtown Sonoma. Set atop of a long Eucalyptus lined drive, sprawling and picturesque countryside surrounds the property with the Napa River flowing to its edge.
- The very best of wine country living, the 135 stand alone cottages and suites feature terraces with fire pits, seating, outdoor showers and surrounding views with vineyards coming directly up to the cottage edge.
- Acre House King (20)
- Acre House Two Double (10)
- Arbor Cottage King (28)
- Arbor Cottage Two Double (6)
- Rambler House King (20)
- Rambler House Two Queen (14)
- Rambler House King Suite (34)
- Rambler House Two Bedroom
- Palomino House 3 Bedroom Presidential Suite
- Culinary at Stanly Ranch pays homage to the land we sit on. Local farmers and makers work hand in and with our chef to highlight the best of what nature has to offer by the season . A buzzy calendar of weekly, monthly and annual social events bring together guests, artisans and locals to this new Napa destination.
- Gavel: an all day coffee shop featuring house baked breads and pastries along with toasts, grocery items prepared by our chef and a sustainable refill station.
- BEAR: the main restaurant showcasing the bounty of Napa Valley with elemental cooking highlighting single ingredients.
- Basin Bar: relaxed in nature to deliver the ultimate wine country pool experience.
- Overlooking rolling hills covered with vineyards the Auberge Spa at Stanly Ranch spans across four dedicated buildings: Movement, Medical, Spa and Recovery. Offering state-of-the art technology and amenities, visiting practitioners, daily programming and fitness classes, an organic juice bar and a calendar of seasonal retreat experiences, the spa at Stanly Ranch is best-in-class wellness and hospitality.
- At the crossroads of Napa & Sonoma, Stanly Ranch offers a behind the scenes look at wine country offering a unique range of hands on immersive experiences. A new generation Napa for a new generation of travelers.
- Biodynamic Wine Treks
- Ranch Picnicking
- Fermentation Classes
- Wood Working
- Plant Safaris
- Charcuterie Making Classes
- Sleep Diplomat Programs
- Recovery Studio
- Elite Trainer Workshops
- Walking Trails
- Mindful Eating
Meetings & Events
- The Glasshouse Barn: 4,400 square feet - Capacity for 300 guests
- The Garden House: 2,400 square feet - Capacity for 150 guests
- The Garden: 3,900 square feet - Capacity for 150 guests
- The Bell Suite: Bridal Suite 550 square feet - Capacity for 12 guests
- The Lavender Lawn: 5,500 square feet - Capacity for 300 guests
- The Grange: Chef's Garden - Capacity for 40 guests
- Restaurants Private Dining Room: Capacity for 30 guests
- The Porch: Boardroom - Capacity for 10 guests
- Food & Beverage Service Charge: 26%
- Food & Beverage Tax: 7.75%
- BEAR Restaurant
- Halehouse Spa
- Spa Pool
- Fitness Center & Movement Studio
- Kids Club
- Family Pool
- Outdoor Fire Pits
- Chef's Garden
- In-room Dining
- House Car
- Dedicated concierge team to assist with planning, experiences, arrival and departures coordination