Junior Suite King
650 sq.ft. / Mountain views / Dining area / Cabinet with complimentary treats
Roughly 650 square feet of living space celebrates the essence of Aspen with furnishings in rich leathers and dark woods, while floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Mobility & hearing accessible rooms available
- 650 sq.ft. with Mountain views
- Dining area will accommodate up to 4
- Five fixture bathrooms with dual marble vanities
- Hermes bath and body products
- Beverage cabinet with complimentary drinks
There’s plenty of room to unwind after a thrilling day outdoors, whether on your plush king bed and loveseat, or in the cozy dining area. Cashmere curtains, chairs upholstered in cowhide and plaid, and local artwork keep the mountainside vibe luxe and intimate.
Awesome stay at this luxurious hotel...A 5 star hotel with all the comfort you could imagine. Rooms are clean, beds are ever so comfortable. Staff is helpful and polite. Cowboys greet you as you enter. They carry luggage, hold door for you and answer all your questions. Best hotel in Aspen. Carole O Guest Tripadvisor 2018