Health and Service | Hotel Jerome
Hotel Jerome Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
General Property Information
- We encourage guests to visit pitkincounty.com prior to traveling to remain up-to-date on local guidelines and required protocol.
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- The health of our employees is being carefully monitored.
- Employees will follow all directives set forth by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
Please contact us at 970.920.1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change.