Terrace / Outdoor Seating Area / Interior: 32 sq.m | 345 sq.ft / Exterior: 13 sq.m | 140 sq.ft
Benefits include sweeping views of the caldera and private terraces.
- Private terrace with outdoor seating
- Room diffusers with guest-selected fragrances
- In-room bar with tea and Nespresso coffee machines
- Pillow Menu with seven choices
- En-suite bathroom with oversized showers and Apivita luxury bathroom amenities
- In-room spa treatments available
- 24-hour room service
Settle into the relaxed Santorini lifestyle as you sink into your king-size bed, draped in silky linens with a pillow menu of seven sumptuous options. With an in-room coffee maker, savor your morning cup while seated at your natural wood reading desk, plush all-white sofa, or outdoor terrace, a seating area that opens to stunning panoramic views of the half-moon bay caldera and towering Skaros Rock, a conical peninsula harboring one of the island’s most impressive fortressed ruins.
Even the deluxe room feels like a suite. Putting aside the size (most rooms in Santorini are just as small due to the cave house concept), the Deluxe room in Grace is so well-equipped that you will not have any urge to bother them for anything at all...Deluxe room 15 is surrounded by Lavender bushes in the exterior, and has a huge private balcony with 2 deck chairs overlooking the sea and caldera. AndreasWiegand Guest via TripAdvisor