Private Swimming Pool / Indoor Spa / Interior: 150 sq.m | 1.615 sq.ft / Exterior: 250 sq.m | 2.691 sq.ft
When you catch dawn's first golden rays from the outdoor terrace of our villa, you'll quickly see why legends say Santorini was formed by the Gods. Perfect for extended stays, our 400-square-meter luxury villa is fit for Zeus himself, offering space and discretion along with access to unparalleled amenities. Equipped with a full kitchen, dining area, swimming pool, and expansive outdoor terrace, our villa can be converted to the ultimate one-bedroom honeymoon suite, or to a master suite with two additional bedrooms.
- Combines self-contained serviced residence & VIP access to amenities and all hotel facilities
- Exclusive privacy combined with the unmatched views of the Caldera
- Dedicated Villa manager
- Dedicated “Personal Explorer” concierge services with 24-hour chat messaging service
- Private spa treatment room / Hammam area / heated indoor plunge pool (direct access available from Master Suite)
- Private heated swimming pool
- Superb private dining with your own personal chef
- Pure Wellness technology to provide purified air, a hypoallergenic environment and allergy-friendly bedding in Villa
- Wi-Fi, iPad, mobile smartphones & Sonos music system
- Suitable for families or group of friends travelling together
- Ideal setting for private events / cocktail receptions / photoshoots or launch products of high-end brands
- Villa Selection Bespoke Experiences
Relax and unwind during a stay in this exquisite two-bedroom villa, a secluded sanctuary with a master bedroom and a VIP suite. Perfect for families, honeymooners, and friends, play with the kids in your own private heated swimming pool and gazebo or share a nightcap with a loved one by the outdoor fireplace on your expansive split-level terrace. Created for ultimate relaxation, unwind in your very own spa, equipped with a hammam steam bath, an indoor plunge pool, and a treatment room. Put your on-call private chef to work in your wine and cigar bar and open-format kitchen, which comes pre-stocked and with the latest culinary amenities.
Perfect Hotel in an Exceptional Location - We stayed in the Villa which was perfect for a family with two bedrooms and multiple seating areas to relax and enjoy the views, particularly the sunset at night. Added benefit of having a dedicated staff member, to assist you with every request. Very attentive, friendly and knowledgeable about everything the island had to offer. cbauer3229 Guest via TripAdvisor