1800 sq. ft. / Two King Bedrooms / Napa Valley Views
Our free-standing private maisons deliver incomparable luxury and comfort. With over 1,800 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space and unobstructed valley views, the two-bedroom maison offers relaxed sophistication and ultimate comfort.
- Sweeping Napa Valley Views
- Separate Living Room and Fireplace
- Two California King Beds
- Soaking Tub and Separate Shower
- Outdoor Sculpted Tub and Rain Shower
- 1800 sq. ft.
Offering unparalleled privacy, sophistication and romance, the free-standing Private Maisons feature 1,800 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space and panoramic valley views, seamlessly integrating the understated elegance of the south of France with the rustic refinement of California. Clean architectural lines, expansive floor-to-ceiling iron-framed windows and french doors, luxurious residential interiors and warm tone-on-tone textiles enhance the spirit of harmony between indoors and out. A trellised terrace features an outdoor sculpted tub and rain shower with unobstructed valley views. The two bedrooms, each with a custom California king-size bed, include a fireplace and sitting area. The large master bath includes a sculpted tub, steam shower for two, double sink, dressing vanity and walk-in closet. The graciously appointed living room features a fireplace, sitting area, dining alcove, built-in bar, refrigerator and espresso machine.
- Complimentary tour of Soleil Sculpture Garden with art consultant from Ærena Gallery. Must be scheduled prior to arrival.
- Welcome glass of wine on arrival
- Wine refrigerator stocked with 4 bottles of wine
- Fresh Fruit on arrival
- Complimentary Snacks and Beverages in room, including local beer, waters and soft drinks
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Complimentary Valet or Self-Parking
- Twice Daily Maid Service
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Daily Newspaper
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
- Daily complimentary full breakfast served in the Restaurant or In-Room
- Complimentary exclusive use of one of our Mercedes-Benz for the duration of the stay
- No Resort Fee
We stayed in the Maison which included every luxury amenity you could ever need, a fully stocked, complimentary wet bar, gym, outdoor spa and a fantastic view of the valley. The concierge did a wonderful job booking unique, impressive, private wine tours and activities (highly recommend the private cooking class). Nick J Thomas Guest