1800 sq. ft. / Two King Bedrooms / Napa Valley Views
Our free-standing private maisons deliver incomparable luxury and comfort. With over 1,800 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space and unobstructed valley views, the two-bedroom maison offers relaxed sophistication and ultimate comfort.
- Sweeping Napa Valley Views
- Separate Living Room and Fireplace
- Two California King Beds
- Soaking Tub and Separate Shower
- Outdoor Sculpted Tub and Rain Shower
- 1800 sq. ft.
Offering unparalleled privacy, sophistication and romance, the free-standing Private Maisons feature 1,800 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space and panoramic valley views, seamlessly integrating the understated elegance of the south of France with the rustic refinement of California. Clean architectural lines, expansive floor-to-ceiling iron-framed windows and french doors, luxurious residential interiors and warm tone-on-tone textiles enhance the spirit of harmony between indoors and out. A trellised terrace features an outdoor sculpted tub and rain shower with unobstructed valley views. The two bedrooms, each with a custom California king-size bed, include a fireplace and sitting area. The large master bath includes a sculpted tub, steam shower for two, double sink, dressing vanity and walk-in closet. The graciously appointed living room features a fireplace, sitting area, dining alcove, built-in bar, refrigerator and espresso machine.
- Welcome bottle of Dom Perignon in-room upon arrival
- Full in-room bar including 6 bottles of wine, premium spirits and mixers
- Dedicated Mercedes-Benz sedan or convertible for use throughout your stay
- $200 credit for services at the Auberge du Soleil Spa
- Full daily breakfast served in-room, on the Maison terrace or at the Restaurant
- Private guided tour of the hotel art collection with an art consultant from AERENA Galleries and Gardens
- Preferred dining reservations at the 13-time Michelin Star Auberge du Soleil Restaurant
- In-room snack bar, beer, soft drinks and juices, and fresh fruit, replenished daily
- 24-hour Fitness Center access
- Access to the Auberge du Soleil Spa soaking pools and hammam steam rooms
- Self or Valet Parking
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Twice daily housekeeping and nightly turn-down service
- No Resort Fee
Heaven on Earth. This resort gets everything right. The property is gorgeous, the service is top notch, the rooms are spacious and well appointed and the meals are delicious. We capped off a week in Napa Valley with two nights here and it was the ultimate finale to our vacation. Helen M Guest