Deluxe Hillside View Suite
1254 sq. ft. / Separate Living Room with Fireplace / Private Terrace
The best of contemporary wine country living with over 1,200 square feet of indoor-outdoor space, including a separate living room framed by sleek custom French doors and oversized private terrace.
- Private Terrace
- Separate Living Room
- Soaking Tub and Separate Shower
- Separate Powder Room
- 1254 sq. ft.
Contemporary iron-framed French doors open onto an oversized private terrace with views of the surrounding Napa Valley hillsides and resort olive grove. Custom furnishings include a California king-sized bed, a spacious separate living room with a generous seating area and work desk. A dining table, 55″ high definition television, mini refrigerator and wine cooler all offer a residential touch. The spacious bathroom is filled with natural light from the skylight and features heated limestone floors, a separate walk-in rain shower, double vanity, and 22″ high definition television aligned over a freestanding sculpted bathtub. The suite also includes a separate powder room and large fireplace.
- Welcome glass of wine on arrival
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Fresh fruit on arrival
- Complimentary snacks and beverages in room, including local beer, waters and soft drinks
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Complimentary Valet or Self-Parking
- Twice Daily Maid Service
- Nightly Turn-Down Service
- Daily Newspaper
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
- Daily complimentary full breakfast served in the Restaurant
- Complimentary Mercedes-Benz use on a first come first serve basis (cannot be reserved)
- No Resort Fees
The suite was so spacious and light! Love the decor and spaciousness. Designed perfectly for the Napa Valley views. Emily Brown Guest