White Barn Inn
Hotel Information - White Barn Inn
- Where is the hotel located?
37 Beach Avenue, Kennebunk ME 04043
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: 207-967-2321 and Email: email@example.com
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communicate with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
2pm-5pm Checkout is 50% of daily rate, after 5pm is full day rate.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
13 rooms, 8 Junior Suites, 1 Suite, 5 Cottages
- Total meeting rooms
Little Barn Restaurant can be used as meeting space for max capacity of 40 (depending on set up)
In consideration of all our guests White Barn Inn is a non-smoking hotel.
Valet or self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. All reservations must be cancelled at least 14 days (Low Season), 30 days (High Season) and 21 days (Holiday Season) prior to arrival to avoid 100% forfeiture of stay. Please note that there will be a $75 processing fee for cancellations made outside of the cancellation window or for any date changes within the cancellation window. All advance purchase reservations are non-refundable. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
A 50% deposit of room charges including tax is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% balance of room charges including tax will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
Property completed a renovation of 6 rooms in 2020 and Cottages will be renovated in 2021.
- Seasonal Closures
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the resort fee per room?
The resort fee is $43.60 per room per night including taxes.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee per room, per night including taxes.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Pool amenities, Barn Pantry, Welcome Beverage, Sparkling and Still Water, Newspapers, Wi-Fi, Snowshoes, Smores at the Fire Pit, bikes/snowshoes, Valet Service, Bicycles.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, please book prior to arrival.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
25 miles from Portland airport.
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
No, the hotel does not offer a shuttle service.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Costs vary depending on mode of transportation.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, laundry and pressing only.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the guest services team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service while extra amenities are placed in the room.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is provided twice daily, morning and evening unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, residences are not available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our guest services team can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge team can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.