White Barn Inn
Health and Service Practices - Auberge Resorts Collection
White Barn Inn Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
General Property Information
- All vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear a face covering while indoors or outdoors. Non-vaccinated guests are required to wear masks indoors.
- We encourage guests to visit maine.gov prior to traveling to remain up-to-date on required protocol. Please contact White Barn Inn with any questions, 207.967.2321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Occupancy may be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within our dining outlets in line with the local department of health guidelines.
- Outdoor dining is available, occupancy depending.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- Beginning July 1, guests will no longer need to wear masks in the Spa.
- Facial treatments will begin on July 1, 2021.
- Several of our Summer Experiences take place outdoors.
- We will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at 207-967-2321 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change.