Health and Service | Solage
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.*
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel. We ask that all guests wear a mask at all times when social distancing is not possible.
- All guests will be subject to a temperature screening upon check-in. We kindly ask that if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms at the time of your arrival, that you please modify your reservation to a future date to ensure the safety of our guests and Team Members
- The health of our Team Members is being carefully monitored. All Team Members will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Team Members will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Solbar is open for outdoor dining only, and table spacing on the patio has been adjusted to allow six feet between tables.
- We use single use paper menus for our guests which are recycled after their use, but can supply a QR code which has all menus for guest viewing as well.
- Single use condiments are available throughout the dining experience.
- Restaurant team members will be wearing masks for the safety and comfort of themselves and our guests.
- Staff members undergo a detailed health screening prior to every shift.
- Our staff is trained on the importance of proper hand washing and food safety techniques.
- We use a EPA approved peroxide based disinfectant on our chairs and table tops as well as other high touch surfaces effectively eliminating viruses.
- Our dining room filtration has been updated according to new standards put forth by the state and county.
- Sanitizer spray and cleaning towels are changed between each shift.
- We also have several sanitizer stations setup throughout the dining room, including the host stand, near the bathrooms, as well as all server side stations.
- Items that are used throughout the dining experience, check presenters, wine list IPAD’s, coasters, and other items, are wiped down after each use for all of our safety.
- We are also offering Solbar dining to go, with Solbar at Home. Enjoy all of your favorite Solbar dishes in the comfort of your home.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- We are providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
So that you may truly relax and enjoy the full benefits of our treatments, please allow us to share the following information with you:
- Each guest is required to fill out a consent form upon booking a spa service.
- All guests are required to wear a secured / clean face mask when at the spa.
- Each guest will have their temperature taken upon check in at the spa.
Spa treatments are non-invasive, relaxing and natural. It is therefore generally considered a safe treatment for most people. Certain conditions contraindicate receiving a spa service. Should you have any of the following conditions – or have had them within the last 48 hours, please do not book any body work and reschedule any existing services you may have:
- Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-including prescription pain medication
- High fever, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Recent operations or acute injuries
- Unstable hypertension, organ failure or hemophilia
Please note, Spa Solage reserves the right to refuse treatment to any guests that exhibits any symptoms of the aforementioned conditions.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- We will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at 866.942.7442 | email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change