M StudioView and Book Classes
Our Madeline Wellness Studio offers a welcoming, modern environment to help you restore and rejuvenate your physical health through movement and exercise. The Madeline offers you various wellness options from private pilates sessions, yoga classes, barre, strength work, and much more. Prepare for your daily adventure with complimentary morning classes for all in house guests. Entry fee applies to all other classes. For most up to date schedule and class enrollment, please check Mindbody app on your smartphone or tablets.
- *For morning movement classes please meet in our M Studio near valet parking 5-7 minutes prior to class. Meet your instructor, and get comfortable in your workout area before class begins at 9:30am. Mats/Equipment are provided in the studio.
Morning Movements at our Madeline Basecamp: Daily 9:30am-10:30am
- Mondays: Base Camp Barre - A full body Barre & Beyond routine combines elements of barre, cardio, resistance workouts, and pilates mat. Activities are high intensity, yet low impact. Barre incorporates fun and motivating music, and emphasizes toning the lower body and strengthening the core.
- Tuesdays: Mountain Flow - Our Mountain Flow Yoga is a way of being, moving and healing that allows people to connect with how their body and their movement feels. You are encouraged to move in ways that feel good on your body and handle the challenges with ease. The mountain flow of yoga helps you focus on using your breath to fuel the movement and encourages exploration to find what works for you. You will leave class feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, ready for a day of outdoor adventure on the mountain.
- Wednesdays: Peak Performance - Take your body on a soulful journey at our Base Camp fitness studio, as you work from the crown of your head to the tips of your toes on full body strengthen and lengthen moves, using body weight, dumbbells, and resistance bands. This full body workout will leave you feeling strong and sweaty, yet ready for a day of outdoor adventures on the mountain.
- Thursdays: Radiate and Flow - Lasha’s Breath of Wellness class will begin with a creative vinyasa flow and wind down with deep stretching and meditation. Expect to go deep in your physical practice as well as your inner experience. All levels are welcome.
- Fridays: To the Core - Pilates mat classes focus on developing core strength, flexibility, balance and stamina. Students learn to be aware of breathing patterns and spinal alignment while engaging the deep muscles of the core. No previous Pilates experience is necessary to join a mat class.
- Saturdays: Mountain Spirit Breathwork - The Breath of Wellness class will begin with a mountain-movement flow and wind down with deep stretching and meditation. Expect to go deep in your physical practice as well as your inner experience. All levels are welcome. Following class, cleansing sage moment oil for temples
- Sundays: Meditative Summit Stretch - Bring the mountain energy into your meditative movements as you find your breath and body awareness through active stretching using your spacial awareness, resistance bands and the occasional foam rollers. Find yourself mentally and physically ready for a day of outdoor activity on the mountain.