Ski 1,700 acres and 84 trails at America’s best Alpine ski resort. There’s something for everyone, from the Galloping Goose, a beginner’s dream trail, to the Plunge, with its steep bump runs. And our Ski Valet makes accessing it all a breeze. Just let us know when you’re ready to hit the slopes, and we’ll lay your skis out our backdoor (tips pointed downhill, of course) for a true ski-out experience. “We literally didn't pick up our skis the entire trip,” says one recent guest.
- Longest Run: 4.6 miles (7.4km) "Galloping Goose"
- Vertical Drop: 4,425 feet (1,349m)
- Elevation: 8,725 feet (2,659m)
- Lift-served: 12,515 feet (3,815m) Maximum: 13,150 feet (4,008m)
- Lift Capacity: 22,386+ skiers per hour
- Average Annual Snowfall - 280 inches (711cm)