Book your room and reserve your lift tickets today
Telluride Ski Resort never seems crowded, with virtually non-existent lift lines. Credit its incredible spread over 2,000 skiable acres, a vertical drop of more than 4,425 feet (that's 1,400 feet more than Vail), and 148 trails divided roughly evenly among ability levels. There really is something for everyone, with plenty of green beginner runs to advanced intermediates, along with a wealth of extreme terrain to challenge even the most expert skiers. An added bonus: There's at least one intermediate run for nearly every single lift, so you won't have to worry about being in over your head.
- Lift tickets will need to be purchased 7 days or more before your first day of skiing. We will make sure you are ready to hit the slopes as soon as you arrive at The Madeline.
- Access to our Ski Valet- Just let us know when you’re ready to hit the slopes, and we’ll lay your skis out our backdoor (tips pointed downhill, of course) for a true ski-out experience
- Ski In/ Ski Out accommodations
- Flexible 14 day cancellation policy throughout ski season
- Epic Pass Holders receive 7 Total Days skiing and snowboarding for the 2020/2021 ski season. 50% off lift tickets once all seven days are used.
Ski Telluride this Winter
Plan and book your next ski adventure and enjoy two lift tickets and breakfast for two. Fuel up then hit the slopes with access USA Today's #1 Ski Resort with “Pure Awesomeness Factor."
Snowboard Telluride's 2,000 acres of epic powder
With 300 inches of snow annually, 300 days of yearly sunshine, and no lift lines, the snowboarding in Telluride is bound to be epic.
- There’s something for everyone, from the meandering green and blue runs of Sunshine (Lift 10), Ute Park (Lift 11) and Prospect Bowl (Lift 12) for beginners to the Plunge (Lift 9), a jaw-dropping black diamond that descends 3,140 vertical feet from the top of the mountain down to Telluride for experts.
- Take a snowboard lesson
- Three terrain parks with over 100 features
- Test your skill on jumps up to 25-50 feet