Telluride Helitrax takes you to some of the highest skiable elevations in North America, where you can ski and board off summits and among high alpine basins, cirques, and couloirs. Enjoy six guided runs totalling approximately 10,000 – 12,000 vertical feet in small, intimate groups of four guests to one guide.
- The trip also includes the latest powder skis, backcountry poles, avalanche transceiver and airbag, plus meals
- Hundreds of different helicopter drop off locations to choose from
- Ranging in elevation from 10,000 to 13,500 feet. Each run drops 1,000 to 3,000 feet—approximately 300-800 meters
- Telluride Helitrax flies a Eurocopter A-Star B3-e
- Telluride has one of the only operators in the lower US
- Full day and half day trips
- Prices starting at $1275 per person