Embark on a scenic flight over snow-capped peaks for the purest powder experience around—as well as some of the highest elevations in North America. Soar down epic runs dropping to 3,000 feet, all surrounded by breathtaking vistas that have to be seen to be believed.
- The trip also includes the latest powder skis, backcountry poles, avalanche transceiver and airbag, plus meals
- Hundreds of different helicopter drop off locations to choose from
- Ranging in elevation from 10,000 to 13,500 feet. Each run drops 1,000 to 3,000 feet—approximately 300-800 meters
- Telluride Helitrax flies a Eurocopter A-Star B3-e
- Telluride has one of the only operators in the lower US
- Full day and half day trips
- Prices starting at $1275 per person