Reserve your spot on the slopes today
You’ve waited all year, and now the moment is here: Aspen Snowmass opens for the winter ski season on November 25th, 2021, marking an incredible 75 years since the debut of iconic Lift-1. Feel the unbridled joy of hitting soft powder, whether you’re a pro and ready to tackle the black diamond runs, or you’re planning on taking it easy on the numerous gentle green and blue trails. With a historic ski season unlike any other, make sure to spend it at Hotel Jerome, the very heart of Aspen and its unparalleled ski culture.
- Aspen Mountain opens for winter on November 25th, 2021
- Start Planning: 970.429.7605
- Explore Aspen with four mountains to choose from: Aspen Mountain, Highlands, Buttermilk, and Snowmass.
- Onsite ski concierge
- Complimentary ski shuttle to all four mountains
- Flexible 14-day cancellation policy
Ski Aspen, Relax in Luxury
- Hotel Jerome offers complimentary shuttles to Aspen Mountain/Ajax all day long.
- Hotel Jerome offers complimentary shuttles to Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass at set times. Inquire with the concierge for updated schedules.
- Private transportation can be scheduled through the concierge team.
Mountain Opening Dates:
- Aspen Highlands Season Dates: Dec 11, 2021 - April 10, 2022
- Aspen Mountain Seasonal Dates: Nov 25, 2021 - April 7, 2022
- Buttermilk Mountain Seasonal Dates: Dec 11, 2021 - April 3, 2022
- Snowmass Mountain Seasonal Dates: Nov 25, 2021 - April 17, 2022
Ski skill level and distance from Hotel Jerome:
- Buttermilk: Beginners/Intermediate | 15 minutes from HJ
- Snowmass: Great for all levels, Beginners to Experts | 25 minutes from HJ
- Aspen Highlands: Intermediate to Expert | 12 minutes from HJ
- Aspen Mountain/Ajax: Intermediate to Expert | 5 minutes from HJ
More to Love
unforgettable activities for