Hotel Jerome is giving guests unprecedented access to one of the most exclusive cultural happenings in town, the highly anticipated Food & Wine Classic in Aspen. With the Hotel Jerome Epicurean Passport**, guests receive insider access to an array of exclusive events and curated programming from June 16th-19th.
- 10 exclusive culinary events (see below for full list of inclusions)
- $1750 per person
Epicurean Passport Inclusions:
Exclusive Culinary Collaborations
- La Grande Dame Garden Gastronomy Lunch
- Jefferson's Bourbon Private Tasting with the Founder
- William Grant + Death & Co at the Wheeler Room
- Casa Dragones Tequila & Petrossian Caviar in the Sky Terrace
- Codigo After-Hours Speakeasy at Felix Roasting Co.
- Grey Goose Al Fresco Spritz Cocktail Hour
Black on Black Dinner & Afterparty
- Black on Black Dinner in the Garden with Chef JJ Johnson with host DLynn Proctor, Dwayne Wade & Wade Cellars, Carmelo Anthony of What’s in Your Glass, The McBride sisters and McBride Sisters Wine Company, Artie Johnson & XYZ Wines, and Monte Rosso Vineyard's Branae Royal
- Black on Black After Party at Bad Harriet with host Gary Obligacion of Alinea Group and the Aviary, Joseph Stinchcomb, and Tokiwa Sears
Events at the Newly Renovated Bad Harriet
- Carmelo Anthony Lounge at Bad Harriet
- Bar Legends: Bartender Bash at Bad Harriet with local icon Jimmy Yaeger of Jimmy’s Aspen, renowned bartender and author Jim Meehan, Paul McGee a.k.a the Grandfather of Tiki, and multiple James Beard Award nominee Julian Cox.
**This passport is only valid for Hotel Jerome programming. It is not affiliated with Aspen Food & Wine Classic.
Drink in Our June Culinary Experiences
The Feast AwaitsView All Events
More to Love
unforgettable activities for