Auberge du Soleil Guide
Terraced along a sunlit hillside and nestled among a 33-acre olive grove, the “Inn of the Sun” is renowned for its culinary roots, sweeping vineyard views and exceptional service. Indulge in the best of wine country at Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley’s most iconic luxury property.
Why Auberge Du Soleil
- Concierge service to plan activities
- Unique arts and culture experiences
- Fourteen Consecutive Michelin Stars
- Comprehensive list of 15,000 bottles of wine available
Romantic and Private
- Received Forbes Travel Guide's Five Stars
- All accommodations have views of Napa Valley
- Reserved exclusively for hotel guests
- Many luxurious treatments to choose from
Complimentary Wellness Classes
- Open 24 hours a day
- Personal training sessions may also be arranged by appointment
Perfect for Meetings and Events
- Private Dining Offered from The Restaurant Kitchen
- Group Activities Available
Our free-standing private maisons deliver incomparable luxury and comfort. With over 1,800 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space and unobstructed valley views, the two-bedroom maison offers relaxed sophistication and ultimate comfort.
Unique Experiences for your Clients
From custom wine tours and tastings to cycling through the never-ending beauty of wine country, the options are limitless.
180 Rutherford Hill Rd, Rutherford, CA 94573