Forbes Travel Guide Awards Auberge du Soleil Five Stars
- RUTHERFORD, CALIFORNIA (February 22, 2016) – Auberge du Soleil, Auberge Resorts Collection’s flagship property, has once again been honored with Forbes Travel Guide’s highest rating – Five Stars – in the Guide’s 2016 star ratings, which were announced today. With the announcement, Auberge du Soleil remains the only Five Star-rated hotel in Napa Valley. Auberge du Soleil is showcased among all of the 2016 Forbes Star recipients on ForbesTravelGuide.com.
- Forbes Travel Guide’s Five Star rating recognizes hotels that provide a memorable experience through virtually flawless service and the finest of amenities. Hotel staff are intuitive, engaging and passionate, and eagerly go beyond expectations. Five Star-rated hotels are designed with guest comfort in mind, with particular attention paid to craftsmanship and quality of product. Auberge du Soleil is one of only 17 Five Star hotels in California, and 74 in the United States.
- In addition, The Restaurant at Auberge du Soleil, and the Auberge Spa, at the hotel, both retained Forbes Four-Star ratings in the 2016 Guide.
- “We are honored to once again be recognized by the Forbes Travel Guide and to receive this world-renown award for a third consecutive year,” said George Goeggel, Managing Partner, at Auberge du Soleil. “This prestigious tribute is a direct result of the commitment of our valued team, who work together every day to enthusiastically create inspiring, unforgettable moments for our guests.”
- Auberge du Soleil has become synonymous with the quintessential wine country experience for hotel guests and dining patrons. From the moment guests arrive, the hotel exudes excellence, from its spacious, masterfully designed accommodations; to its Michelin-starred Restaurant under the direction of Executive Chef Robert Curry; to its extensive award-winning international wine collection; to its acclaimed Auberge Spa – all nestled on a hillside showcasing spectacular views of the acclaimed Napa Valley vineyards below, visible from nearly every angle of the property.
- For a detailed explanation of how Forbes Travel Guide compiles its Star ratings, visit www.forbestravelguide.com/about/ratings.
- About Forbes Travel Guide Forbes Travel Guide, formerly Mobil Travel Guide, is the originator of the prestigious Five-Star Rating system, and has provided the travel industry’s most comprehensive ratings and reviews of hotels, restaurants and spas since 1958. Forbes Travel Guide has a team of expert inspectors who anonymously evaluate properties against up to 800 rigorous and objective standards, providing consumers the insight to make better informed travel and leisure decisions. Forbes Travel Guide is the gold standard for luxury hospitality ratings worldwide. For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, visit ForbesTravelGuide.com.
- ForbesTravelGuide.com combines the objectivity and heritage of the Forbes Travel Guide Star Rating system with insightful recommendations from a hand-selected group of travel experts, tastemakers and Forbes Travel Guide inspectors. ForbesTravelGuide.com is the sole online destination for Forbes Travel Guide’s list of Star Rated hotels, restaurants and spas, and gives its registered members exclusive access to special offers and curated experiences from select Forbes
- Travel Guide partners.
- MEDIA CONTACTS:
- Rachel Farnham
- Murphy O’Brien Public Relations
- (310) 586 7109