Auberge Resorts Earns Top Ranking in U.S. News & World Report ‘Best Hotels in the USA’ Awards
- MILL VALLEY, CALIFORNIA (January 29, 2013) – Four Auberge Resorts properties have received recognition as among the very best in the country by U.S. News & World Report. Auberge du Soleil, Calistoga Ranch, and The Inn at Palmetto Bluff were named on the exclusive “Best Hotels in the USA for 2013” list, with Calistoga Ranch and The Inn at Palmetto Bluff ranking among the “Top 10 Best in the USA” overall. Calistoga Ranch earned the No. 1 “Best Hotel in California” ranking; The Inn at Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, S.C., was named No. 1 “Best Hotel in South Carolina.” Auberge du Soleil and Solage Calistoga took top scores on both “Best Hotels in California” and “Best Hotels in Napa Valley.” The 2013 Best Hotels rankings are available online at http://travel.usnews.com.
- “We have such a diverse portfolio, geographically, and it’s gratifying to see that our efforts in the U.S. are applauded by travelers as well as experts of the travel industry,” said Mark Harmon, Chief Executive Officer of Auberge Resorts. “From South Carolina to Napa Valley, our goal is to deliver the best guest experience possible. It’s gratifying to see Auberge Resorts listed again as the best of the best in the country.”
- Among the 1,639 luxury U.S. hotels and 273 Caribbean hotels analyzed by U.S. News & World Report, only a fraction were named to a selective list of the Best Hotels. To create this year’s rankings, U.S. News factored in the prominence of industry awards a hotel receives along with its reputation among travel experts and guests.
- “This is our third year ranking hotels, and the bar continues to climb for luxury properties,” said Chad Smolinski, Vice President of Rankings and Reviews at U.S. News & World Report. “Desirable amenities and hotel loyalty programs will no longer suffice. People are seeking hotels that go above and beyond to give their guests an unforgettable experience. Hotels that consistently meet the high expectations of experts and travelers are recognized in our rankings.”
- The full hotel rankings methodology may be found online at: http://travel.usnews.com/methodology.
- MEDIA CONTACTS:
- Natalie Bond
- Murphy O’Brien, Inc.
- (310) 586-7104