Auberge Resorts Collection’s Flagship Property Auberge du Soleil Honored on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2016 Gold List
- NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA (December 1, 2015) – Auberge Resorts Collection’s flagship property Auberge du Soleil has once again been honored by Condé Nast Traveler’s editors naming it to the publication’s 2016 Gold List. Featured in the January 2016 issue and online, the icon for luxury in Napa Valley hospitality was one of only 33 hotels recognized in the United States.
- The 22nd annual Gold List is determined by the magazine’s editors as their favorite hotels in the world. This year’s list includes six continents and 47 countries.
- “It is a privilege to have our flagship resort recognized by the Condé Nast Traveler editors who are some of the world’s most discriminating travelers,” said Mark Harmon, CEO of Auberge Resorts. “We attribute this incredible award to our extraordinary staff and their tireless pursuit of anticipating and exceeding guest expectations to create meaningful experiences and memories.”
- Most recently ranked #8 top 30 resorts in Northern California in the Condé Nast Traveler 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards, Auberge du Soleil’s unparalleled style is one reason why the hotel continues to receive the highest accolades from the hospitality industry, discerning guests and the media.
- Auberge du Soleil, California Wine Country’s most prestigious luxury inn, is a distinctive property that boasts 50 elegant cottages, extraordinary hillside views, an intimate spa, a Michelin-starred restaurant and unparalleled service that sets the standard for gracious hospitality.
- MEDIA CONTACTS:
- Stacy Lewis / Rachel Farnham
- Murphy O’Brien, Inc.
- (310)453 2539/(310)586 7109
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org