Auberge du Soleil Redefines Napa Valley Romance with Eight Reimagined Guest Rooms
- RUTHERFORD, Calif. (May 3, 2017) – Auberge du Soleil, California Wine Country’s quintessential adult getaway, has unveiled eight new “Deluxe” guest rooms and suites developed by San Francisco interior designer Suzanne Tucker, of Tucker & Marks, Inc., San Francisco. The latest phase of its full propertytransformation features two new maisons – Maison Arles and Maison Bandol – each offering two king rooms and two one-bedroom suites with clean, contemporary architectural interiors, luxurious custom finishes and outdoor living spaces that raise the bar for romance in Napa Valley.
- Inspired by the relaxed sophistication of the South of France and infused with Northern California soul, Auberge du Soleil offers 50 guest rooms and suites terraced into a picturesque hillside olive grove. All Deluxe category accommodations offer sun-drenched interiors that showcase Tucker’s palette of sandy beiges, creamy limestone and shades of pale terra cotta mixed with the warmth of bleached and cerused woods. French-style steel-framed floor-to-ceiling doors and windows dramatically showcase panoramic valley and hillside views, and saturate the rooms with natural light. All rooms and suites feature spacious terraces that capitalize on wine country’s exceptional outdoor lifestyle, and include stylish residential appointments such as fireplaces and spa-inspired bathrooms.
- “Auberge du Soleil has always set the standard for intimacy, romance and luxury in Napa Valley,” said George Goeggel, Managing Partner, Auberge du Soleil. “The completion of this phase of our guest room redesign project furthers our vision for an uncensored, indulgent haven, taking the provocative allure of Auberge du Soleil to a new level.”
- Architectural Digest AD 100 2017 designer Suzanne Tucker, conceived the rooms with iconic valley and hillside views as the focal point. All rooms feature custom-crafted mattresses, made by San Francisco-based McRoskey Mattress Company, to provide a premium sleep experience. A hand-carved headboard of mirrored fretwork and Corsica and Saint-Tropez textiles that Tucker designed exclusively for Auberge du Soleil, adorn the bed, underscoring a meticulous attention to detail.
- “This redesign blends the natural romance of Auberge du Soleil’s spectacular setting with a contemporary sensuality that is very fresh,” said Tucker. “The effect is a sophisticated country escape that is chic and seductive.”
- All guest rooms are outfitted with high-definition Samsung televisions, Blue Ray DVD players, Bose Bluetooth audio players and high-speed wireless Internet to keep guests effortlessly connected. In the custom of Auberge du Soleil, all guest rooms include a wealth of complimentary special touches, including daily fresh fruit, a welcome bottle of wine, fully stocked minibar and refreshments, as well as valet and self-parking, swimming pool and fitness center, tennis court, sculpture garden, and soaking pools and steam rooms at the Auberge Spa.
- Auberge du Soleil’s unparalleled style is one reason the hotel continues to receive the highest accolades in the hospitality industry. Consistently ranked as one of the World’s Best Hotels by Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and other influential publications, Auberge du Soleil is a Forbes Five Star hotel anda member of Relais & Châteaux, the most prestigious collection of small luxury hotels and restaurants in the world.
- In conjunction with the opening of the new rooms, Auberge du Soleil is launching a limited-time summer getaway offer. The “In the Swim“ mid-week promotion includes a choice of luxurious accommodations, daily breakfast for two in the hotel’s Michelin Star Restaurant, $100 resort credit, two complimentary cocktails at La Plage – the property’s tranquil adult swimming pool – and 15% off all services at the award-winning Auberge Spa. Rates for the “In the Swim” offer start at $875 per night for Sunday-Thursdays stays available June thru August, 2017.
- For reservations and availability contact the hotel directly at 800.348.5406 or visit www.aubergedusoleil.com.
- # # #
- MEDIA CONTACTS:
- Rachel Farnham / Stacy Lewis
- Murphy O’Brien Public Relations
- firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com