Auberge du Soleil Receives Forbes Travel Guide’s Five Stars for Fifth Consecutive Year
- RUTHERFORD, Calif. (February 20, 2018) —Auberge du Soleil, the iconic Napa Valley resort inspired by the relaxed sophistication of the South of France and infused with California soul, has received Forbes Travel Guide’s highest rating – Five Stars – for a fifth consecutive year. Announced today in the 2018 edition of the Guide, Wine Country’s most luxurious resort remains the first and only property in Napa Valley to receive five successive Five Star ratings. Auberge du Soleil is showcased among the 2018 Forbes Star recipients at ForbesTravelGuide.com.
- As an independent global authority on luxury travel, Forbes Travel Guide releases an annual Star Rating system recognizing top luxury hotels, restaurants and spas across the world as determined by anonymous professional inspectors who independently visit and rate each property based on up to 900 objective standards. Five-Star hotels are defined by Forbes Travel Guide as “outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities.”
- In addition, the property’s award-winning Restaurant, and the Auberge du Soleil Spa, both retained Forbes Four-Star ratings in the 2018 Guide.
- “It is a tremendous honor to once again receive this prestigious five-star recognition from Forbes Travel Guide,” said George Goeggel, Managing Partner, at Auberge du Soleil. “This recognition is the result of our dedicated team’s passion and commitment to Napa Valley as a world-renowned destination, and our genuine interest in providing unparalleled luxury experiences for our guests.”
- Auberge du Soleil features wine country’s most luxurious accommodations, spectacular valley views, a 12-time Michelin Star award-winning Restaurant, sculpture garden and an exclusive, picturesque spa. Celebrated for knowledgable, intuitive service that sets the standard for gracious hospitality, the property is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an international association of outstanding boutique properties known for their excellence in hospitality and the culinary arts. The hotel consistently receives the highest accolades from the hospitality industry, discerning guests and the media, and is perennially ranked among the best in the world by influential publications.
- ~ more ~
- About Forbes Travel Guide
- Forbes Travel Guide is the only independent, global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Started as Mobil Travel Guide in 1958, the company created the first Five-Star rating system in the United States. Today, Forbes Travel Guide’s incognito inspectors travel the world, evaluating properties based on up to 900 rigorous, objective standards. The company’s annual Star Ratings, reviews and daily travel stories help discerning travelers select the world’s best luxury experiences. For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, visit www.forbestravelguide.com. For a detailed explanation of how Forbes Travel Guide compiles its Star ratings, visit www.forbestravelguide.com/about/ratings.
- About The Friedkin Group
- The Friedkin Group is comprised of a consortium of automotive, hospitality, entertainment, golf and adventure companies. These organizations include: Gulf States Toyota, GSFSGroup, GSM, US AutoLogistics, Ascent Automotive Group, Auberge Resorts Collection, Imperative Entertainment, 30WEST, Diamond Creek Golf Club, Congaree and Legendary Adventures. The Friedkin Group is led by Chairman and CEO Dan Friedkin. For more information, visit www.friedkin.com.
- # # #
- MEDIA CONTACTS:
- Rachel Farnham
- Murphy O’Brien Public Relations