Auberge du Soleil Named No. 1 Napa Valley Hotel in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hotels of 2018” Awards
- NAPA VALLEY, CALIF. (February 6, 2018) – The results of U.S. News & World Report’s hotly anticipated “Best Hotels of 2018” awards list are in, and Auberge du Soleil has been named No. 1 Napa Valley Hotel. The resort that embodies the sophistication of the South of France infused with California soul, has also been named No. 3 Best California Hotel and No. 16 Best Hotel in the USA.
- Napa Valley’s quintessential adult getaway, Auberge du Soleil features wine country’s most luxurious accommodations, spectacular valley views, a 12-time Michelin Star award-winning Restaurant and an exclusive spa. The property’s exceptional attention to detail and unabashed romance earn Auberge du Soleil its renowned acclaim. Special touches include custom sculpted soaking tubs and al fresco showers on private terraces, intimate walking trails that invite guests to linger among the olive groves and curated sculpture garden, and the spa’s hammam steam rooms and temperate soaking pools.
- “We are honored to be acknowledged by U.S. News & World Report as the No.1 hotel in Napa Valley, as this distinction celebrates the heritage and soul of the Auberge du Soleil experience,” said George Goeggel, Managing Partner, at Auberge du Soleil. “The credit goes to the incredible team who genuinely express their gracious hospitality and passion for wine country and look forward to welcoming returning and new guests to experience our inn of the sun.”
- Auberge du Soleil is the Napa Valley’s longest-standing Forbes Five Star hotel and a member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux. The hotel consistently receives the highest accolades from the hospitality industry, discerning guests and the media, and is perennially ranked among the best in the world by influential publications.
- The annual awards program from U.S. News & World Report, nationally acclaimed publisher of consumer news and information, evaluates more than 3,000 luxury properties across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The methodology accounts for both expert and guest sentiment and industry accolades a hotel receives to determine each hotel’s rank. To view the full list of 2018 rankings, please visit www.travel.usnews.com.
- For more information please visit www.aubergedusoleil.com and follow at facebook.com/AubergeduSoleil and on Twitter and Instagram at @AubergeduSoleil.
- About The Friedkin Group
- The Friedkin Group is comprised of a consortium of automotive, hospitality, entertainment, golf and adventure companies. These organizations include: Gulf States Toyota, GSFSGroup, GSM Marketing, US AutoLogistics, Ascent Automotive Group, Auberge Resorts Collection, Imperative Entertainment, 30WEST, Diamond Creek Golf Club, Congaree and Legendary Adventures. The Friedkin Group is led by Chairman and CEO Dan Friedkin. For more information, visit www.friedkin.com.
- # # #
- MEDIA CONTACTS:
- Rachel Farnham
- Murphy O’Brien Public Relations