Gilded Age glamour in the heart of Newport, come unwind in classic New England style as you live your most elegant lifestyle, surrounded by luxurious surroundings and unparalleled accommodations to make you feel your most pampered.
- Best Newport Hotel for U.S. News Rankings
- #5 Best Rhode Island Hotels
- Offers afternoon tea service
- Multiple dining locations
Private and Romantic
- Customizable experiences
- Concierge service
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Exclusive to hotel guests
Complimentary Wellness Classes
- All classes are complimentary
- From yoga to Hydro Fitness Class
Perfect for Meetings and Events
- Custom meetings and events
- Luxurious accommodations for your attendees
Enjoy spacious, luxurious suites that will leave you rested and rejuvenated in generously sized suites that range from 400 to 2,000 sq. ft. All feature a plush sitting area and views that look onto our private Garden Terrace or the historic downtown and Newport Harbor.
- 722-780 square feet
- Each room has its own character
- Separate living and sleeping space
- Variety of room locations and views
- Sleeps 6 guests
- 980 square feet
- Located on the main level of the hotel
- Views of the Garden Terrace
- Bi level suites with king size bed
- Sofa sitting area downstairs with half bath
- 1.5 baths
- Loft offers privacy from the first level
- 500 sq.ft
- One bedroom suite
- Some with ability to connect to other suites
- Mini bar experience
Rise and Dine: Breakfast Is on Us
Dine on New England-inspired takes on classic breakfast dishes, including a lobster Benedict prepared with farm-fresh poached eggs and locally-caught lobster topped with creamy hollandaise sauce. Start your day in our light-filled Conservatory, with views of Trinity Church, or indulge in a lazy morning with breakfast in bed. Either way you choose, a full, hot daily breakfast is included with your stay when you book this offer.
Linger Longer and 3rd Night Free
Explore a Gilded Age mansion, go for a sail on beautiful Narragansett Bay, or enjoy a private tour of an award-winning winery. Linger longer and give yourself more time to explore the charms of historic Newport.
Unique Experiences for your Clients
From exploring beautiful Narragansett Bay on an America’s Cup winner to harvesting lobster and learning the best tips and techniques for preparing your bounty in a private cooking class with our chefs, the unique pleasures of Newport await.
41 Mary St, Newport, RI 02840