Be the star host of your next cocktail party! The Vanderbilt's Master Mixologists will help you craft the most appetizing of cocktails. Each class will bring you one amazing cocktail after another! Class Schedule Below
- $55 per person
- Reservations required
- Limited availability
- 4th – Classic Cocktails: Margarita - Did you know that this classic cocktail has a history that dates back to 1938? Explore the history of this refreshing cocktail – craft a classic, and use what you learn to make your own variation.
- 11th – Champagne & Cocktails - Do the bubbles make a difference? Champagne, prosecco or sparkling wine? Learn the difference and see the subtle differences they can make in a sparkling cocktail!
- 18th – Scotch - Single Malts Highland, Lowland, Islay… what is the difference when it comes to single malt scotches? Discover the source of that smokiness and relish in all that makes scotch unique.
- 25th – Classic Cocktails - Martini Vodka or gin? Olive or a Twist? Classic or Extra Dry? Does it make a difference? Learn about the history of the martini and taste your way through the options. You may be surprised!
- 1st – Rum - Silver to Aged Sponsored by Rhum Clemente, taste your way through their rums, and learn what makes them unique. Then try your hand at making two cocktails with this Martinique rum.
- 15th – Classic Cocktails - Manhattan While this cocktail may seem simple enough – a lot goes into this 2-1-2 cocktail… and bitters can make all the difference! Join us to learn about this history and to make a memorable Manhattan of your own.
- 22nd – Classic Cocktails - Tikis! Stemming from the Polynesian inspired cocktail celebration of a post WWII era – tiki cocktails remain a staple on many menus, especially in the summer! Cool off with a powerful Zombie or Jungle Bird on our roof!
- 29th – Modern Cocktails - Beer! Join us in tasting a few of our favorite beers, and then discover how these hopped beverages hold a place in cocktails!