Over the Moon and Auberge Resorts Collection Partner to Launch First Ever Honeymoon Registry on OverTheMoon.com
Auberge resorts collection crafts one-of-a-kind honeymoon experiences exclusively for over the moon couples
MILL VALLEY, Calif. (December 6, 2022) – Over The Moon, the e-commerce platform, wedding registry and editorial destination for couples who want to create a life well-lived, and Auberge Resorts Collection, the world’s leading brand of one-of-a-kind luxury hotels and resorts, today announce a new partnership that will bring a curated selection of luxury honeymoon experiences for brides- and grooms-to-be. Starting today, newlyweds using the fashionable platform can effortlessly register for exclusive honeymoon stays and experiences at 23 of Auberge Resorts Collection’s luxury hotels and resorts worldwide on overthemoon.com.
“The collaboration with Auberge Resort Collections felt like a match made in heaven,” said Alexandra Macon, Founder and CEO of Over The Moon. “We’re excited to bring the honeymoons that every bride and groom dreams of to life by featuring a curation of Auberge’s world-class resorts on our Registry. We have always been a destination where couples can create a life well-lived. And, there is no better way to do so than by embarking on your first adventure together as newlyweds with an elevated, experience-led stay in a luxurious location, from Anguilla to Los Cabos, Napa to Santa Fe—now on Over The Moon.”
Coveted bespoke experiences await from coast to coast—from bold wine country adventures at the new Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection in Napa Valley, CA to blissful beach days at Etéreo, Auberge Resorts Collection in Riviera Maya, Mexico, ultra-chic slopeside pursuits in Aspen at Hotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts Collection, and back-to-nature comforts at Wildflower Farms, Auberge Resorts Collection in upstate New York. Whether couples are looking to relax and recharge after the big day at Susurros del Corazón, Auberge Resorts Collection in Punta de Mita, Mexico or maximize on their celebration with thrilling adventures at Hacienda AltaGracia, Auberge Resorts Collection in Costa Rica, the new honeymoon registry offers endless opportunities for sharing intimate moments that are unforgettable and one-of-a-kind.
“We are thrilled to partner with Over The Moon to offer brides and grooms the opportunity to register for their dream honeymoon at our extraordinary resorts around the world,” said Mike Minchin, Chief Marketing Officer, Auberge Resorts Collection. “As registry needs continue to evolve, brides and grooms are prioritizing unique, experience-led honeymoon journeys more than ever before and we believe this new registry option will be very popular with modern couples.”
Brides and grooms can register for overnight stays and exclusive experiences at 23 Auberge Resorts Collection properties around the world, including:
- Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection (Napa Valley, CA)
- Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection (Napa Valley, CA)
- The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern, Auberge Resorts Collection (Los Olivos, CA) – Opening February 2023
- Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection (Los Cabos, Mexico)
- Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Collection (Los Cabos, Mexico)
- Etéreo, Auberge Resorts Collection (Riviera Maya, Mexico)
- Grace Hotel, Auberge Resorts Collection (Santorini, Greece)
- Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection (Anguilla)
- Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection (Hawaii)
- Susurros del Corazón, Auberge Resorts Collection (Punta de Mita, Mexico)
- Goldener Hirsch, Auberge Resorts Collection (Deer Valley, UT)
- Hacienda AltaGracia, Auberge Resorts Collection (Costa Rica)
- Hotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts Collection (Aspen, CO)
- Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection (Telluride, CO)
- Element 52, Auberge Resorts Collection (Telluride, CO)
- Primland, Auberge Resorts Collection (Blue Ridge Mountains, VA)
- The Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection (Park City, UT)
- Mayflower Inn & Spa, Auberge Resorts Collection (Washington, CT)
- The Vanderbilt, Auberge Resorts Collection (Newport, RI)
- White Barn Inn, Auberge Resorts Collection (Kennebunk, MA)
- Wildflower Farms, Auberge Resorts Collection (Hudson Valley, NY)
- Bishop’s Lodge, Auberge Resorts Collection (Santa Fe, NM)
- Commodore Perry Estate, Auberge Resorts Collection (Austin, TX)
Over The Moon couples who register for three or more nights at any Auberge Resorts Collection property will receive the following:
- Romantic welcome amenity for two
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary upgrade when available at check-in
- $250 experience credit for guests who book 3-6 nights and $500 experience credit for guests who book 7 or more nights
- Early Check-In when available
- $250 Over The Moon gift card
Additionally, Over The Moon couples will receive 10% off their wedding or bridal celebrations at Auberge Resorts Collection properties (minimal spend required). Couples who book a first-anniversary trip prior to their honeymoon departure will receive 15% off their stay, as well as the same amenities they received for their honeymoon.
In addition to Over The Moon’s honeymoon registry offerings, a selection of twelve bespoke packages have been curated exclusively for Over The Moon brides and grooms by Auberge Resorts Collection. In Los Cabos, Mexico, couples at Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection can indulge in a three-night stay inclusive of romantic private dinners in unique settings, from beach to boat, a private sea foraging and cooking experience with the resort’s executive chef and more. At Bishop’s Lodge, Auberge Resorts Collection, in Santa Fe, N.M., a three-night honeymoon includes everything befitting of a romantic getaway—from an art and wine tour to a love lettering workshop, a portrait sitting by a local artist and an aphrodisiac chocolate tasting. For couples who wish to celebrate in the mountains, a four-night package has been curated at Hotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts Collection, in Aspen, and Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, in Telluride. From champagne and caviar pairings to a private tour of the Aspen Art Museum, and a half-day flight excursion to Moab, it will be a honeymoon to remember. On the Caribbean island of Anguilla, Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection brides and grooms can register for a five-night stay, featuring a private charter along Anguilla’s pristine coastline, moonlight paddle boarding and a Catch & Cook experience. At the brand’s new property in Napa Valley, Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection, couples will experience the best of California Wine Country with a helicopter tasting at Donum Estate, a Wine & Design experience and a Craft Botanicals class for two. In Park City, Utah, The Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection offers a three-night stay for couples looking for a soulful immersion into nature with a couples massage in the resort’s private yurt, a five-course, farm-fresh tasting dinner, sporting clay and hiking experiences and more.
The Auberge Resorts Collection X Over The Moon registry experience begins at www.overthemoon.com/collections/auberge-resorts-collection.
About Auberge Resorts Collection
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 24 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
For more information: aubergeresorts.com
About Over The Moon
Over The Moon launched as a source for authentic, fashionable, and informative wedding inspiration—with a focus on real love stories as told by the couples. With that as the foundation, Over The Moon has created a trusted brand with credibility built on years of inspirational content and unparalleled access that’s resulted in a growing, engaged following. In 2020, Over The Moon debuted an e-commerce platform. Today, it’s a destination for discovery with more than 150 brands and niche artisans, plus exclusive product collaborations and capsule collections. In April of 2021, the universal registry was launched, which marries practical utilitarian capabilities with a personal and hand-curated touch.