Join us in our new elegant dining space The Garden Room, designed by interior designer Celerie Kemble. Overlooking the Shakespeare Garden, The Garden Room celebrates elegant rusticity with an indoor and outdoor dining setting inspired by the natural beauty of our property. Our new fine dining experience is helmed by the Mayflower Inn & Spa’s new chef-in-residence, April Bloomfield, who has curated a four-course Garden Supper menu with seasonal dishes including Hamachi Crudo with Charred and Pickled Fall Vegetables, Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Curry Leaf Butter, Stuffed & Steamed Flounder with Swiss Chard and Caviar, and more.
- Mood is elegant and romantic
- Overlooking the Shakespeare Gardens
- Four-Course Dining Menu - $150 per guest
- Executive Chef April Bloomfield | Executive Sous Chef David Nathans
- HOURS: Thursday through Saturday from 6pm to 9pm
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling 860.868.9466.