Join us in our new elegant dining space The Garden Room, designed by interior designer Celerie Kemble. Overlooking the Shakespeare Garden, The Garden Room celebrates elegant rusticity with an indoor and outdoor dining setting inspired by the natural beauty of our property. Our new fine dining experience is helmed by the Mayflower Inn & Spa’s new chef-in-residence, April Bloomfield, who has curated a four-course Garden Supper menu with seasonal dishes including Hamachi Crudo with Charred and Pickled Fall Vegetables, Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Curry Leaf Butter, Stuffed & Steamed Flounder with Swiss Chard and Caviar, and more.
- Overlooking the Shakespeare Gardens, mood is elegant and romantic...
- Executive Chef April Bloomfield | Executive Sous Chef David Nathans
- Traditional Garden Room Dining: Four-Course Dining Menu - $150 per guest
- Hours: Thursday - Saturday from 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling 860.868.9466
- Menus are subject to change