Grace Hotel Fact Sheet
Grace Hotel Santorini is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on Santorini’s Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique geography. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property, with its individually-styled suites and bedrooms, appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape and indulgence. Secluded, yet just 2km from the capital Fira of Santorini. Grace Hotel is 8km from Monolithos Airport, and 10km from Athinios Central Port. The hotel sits 300 meters above the Caldera, a sheltered deep basin formed by a sunken centuries ago.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- VIP Welcome Champagne and amenities
- Spectacular heated infinity pool
- Varoulko Santorini Restaurant and pool bar
- Champagne breakfast with daily changing set menu
- 363 Bar
- Yoga and Pilates studio
- Fitness area
- Concept store featuring clothing and accessories by Zeus + Dione, cultural souvenirs from the Museum of Cycladic Art and jewellery by Pentheroudakis
- In-house Laundry
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout
- Early check-in and late check-out facilities
- All-day room service
- Full range of concierge services
- 24-hour reception desk
- Turndown service with ‘Grace Goodnights’ kits changing daily
- Port/airport luxury transfer service
- King size beds in all rooms & suites
- En-suite bathrooms with oversized showers
- Luxury bed linens
- Apivita luxury bathroom amenities and unique selection of cosmetics
- Full air-conditioning
- Direct-dial telephone
- Professional hair dryer and straightener
- Bespoke in-room welcome amenity selection
- In-room bar with tea facilities and Nespresso coffee machine
- Fully stocked in-room bar cupboard with a selection of local exclusive products
- AV included Wi-Fi, Smart-System TVs with Apple TV function
- Complimentary movie selection
- In-room Tablets to control room and hotel services
- Unique photography by renowned artist in each room
- Partially-opening, secure windows and terrace doors provide rooms with fresh breeze at night
- Safety deposit box with installed power outlet
- In addition to the hotel’s exclusive private Villa, Grace Hotel offers a range of remarkable Luxury Suites, including our Grace, VIP, Superior. There are also Junior Suites and Deluxe Rooms available, both with the option of a private plunge pool. Grace Hotel’s suites have an elegant minimal design combined with clean lines & natural elements. All rooms and suites offer 180 degree unobstructed views of the Caldera and the famous Santorini sunset.
- Deluxe Rooms: Benefits include sweeping views of the Caldera and large private terraces, most with a heated plunge pool and over 50 square meters of indoor-outdoor space
- Suites: Sensual sophistication meets seaside splendor in our luxury suites, some featuring a hammam bath, spacious terraces with unobstructed views of the Caldera, and outdoor plunge pools to total almost 90 square meters of indoor-outdoor space
- The Villa: A self-contained 400 sq m luxury villa two-bedroom suite offering space and discretion along with access to unparalleled amenities. Equipped with a full kitchen, dining area, swimming pool, expansive outdoor terrace, as well as its own spa with a steam bath, an indoor plunge pool and a treatment room.
Varoulko Santorini Restaurant
- Contemporary renditions of traditional Mediterranean cuisine with locally sourced, seasonal ingredients
- Stylish show-kitchen restaurant area
- Al fresco tucked away in modern-shaped alcoves or beside the infinity pool.
- Wide selection of Champagne and cocktails
- Santorini Wine Tour
- Capturing Santorini
- Graceful Cruising
- Archaeological Wonders of Santorini
- Wellness Experience
Weddings & Events
- Ideal setting for weddings or renewal of vows, to anniversary celebrations or other special occasions.
- Impeccable service, exclusive accommodation choices, and delectable food & beverage options.
- Our dedicated team takes a highly personalized approach to each and every milestone event, working with you on every detail.
Fitness & Wellbeing
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga and Pilates studio
- Personal training options offered, from stretching and circuit training, to yoga and meditation
- Relaxing and reviving spa treatments are available upon request in the comfort of the guest’s room or suite, offering the ultimate soothing atmosphere in utmost privacy
- For safety reasons due to location, the hotel only accepts children over the age of 14. The Villa is suitable for families with younger children. Not recommended for guests with restricted mobility.