Family Friendly Trails
With creeks, streams and a variety of flora along the way, even the youngest hikers will be intrigued by their surroundings.
- Lake Minnewaska Carriage Road Loop: 1.9 miles, Family & Leashed Dog Friendly | 15-minute drive to trailhead
- Shawangunk Grassland Loop: 3.9 miles, Family Friendly | 10-minute drive to trailhead
- Wallkill Valley Rail Trail: New Paltz to Denniston Road: 7.9 miles, Family & Dog Friendly | 9-minute drive to trailhead
Dog Friendly Trails
These trails invite four legged friends along for the journey amongst the greenery and tranquility of the untouched nature.
Trails near Attractions
Experience the best of nature as you explore trails that lead to serene lakes and mesmerizing waterfalls.
- Awosting Falls Connection Trail to Awosting Falls: 1.1 miles, Easy, Family Friendly, Leashed Dog Friendly, Waterfall | 13-minute drive to trailhead
- Awosting Falls via Trapps Trail : 7.6 miles, Moderate, Leashed Dog Friendly, Waterfall | 8-minute drive to trailhead
- Eagle Cliff and Mohonk Lake Trail: 5.7 miles, Moderate, Lake | 16-minute drive to trailhead
With the sound of birds humming, and trees purifying the air, stroll effortlessly through cleansing trails, accessible to all for all speeds.
Discover the thrill of our medium-difficulty trails, offering an exciting blend of terrain and scenery for adventurous hikers.
Hard Trails | Scrambling Trails
Take a journey by foot, grazing through miles of views and authentic nature, allowing mindfulness and peace.
- High Peters Kill Trail: 6.5 miles, Leashed Dog Friendly | 11-minute drive to trailhead
- Lake Minnewaska, Millbrook Mountain, Coxing, and Millbrook ridge Trail: 12.3 miles | 13-minute drive to trailhead
- Awosting Reserve, Spruce Glen, SRT, Blueberry Run, and Mossy Glen Trail: 9.3 miles, Leashed Dog Friendly | 10-minute drive to trailhead
More to Love
unforgettable activities for