Lunch Wednesday-Friday 11:30am – 2:30pm | Dinner Wednesday-Sunday 5:30pm – 10pm | Brunch Saturday-Sunday 11:30am – 2:30pm
Advance reservations required.
For more details and to confirm reservations contact us at 707.963.1211
- House Made Granola, Mixed Berries
- Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, Traditional Accoutrements
- Scrambled Eggs, Crème Fraîche, Dill
- Huevos Rancheros, Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo, Crispy Tortilla, Black Beans
- Napa Ham, English Muffin, Sautéed Potatoes
- Crispy Sautéed Potatoes, Choice of Bacon, Ham or Sausage
- Egg White Omelet, Spinach, Mushrooms, Onions, Mixed Berries
- Napa Ham, Spinach, Gruyère Cheese, Sautéed Potatoes
- Pistachio Butter, Spiced Apples
- Vermont Maple Syrup
Cold Pressed Juices
Specialty Breakfast Cocktails
Tea Leaves (Individual pot)
- This tea is artisan blended for a connoisseur experience. Sweet and biscuity with brisk notes.
- A delicious blend of black tea & bergamot flavor accented with sea blue cornflower petals
- Aromatic spices; cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, pepper & clove steeped with Indian black tea and blended with steamed milk.
- Exclusive to Auberge, a mixed fruit tisane with orange & lemon peel, hibiscus & rosehips
- A tranquil & calming herbal infusion of sweet & apple fragrant golden chamomile blossoms
- Stimulating & refreshing with an amazing minty an uplifting aroma
Prices may vary.