The Spa at Solage
- The Bathhouse and Spa are open from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily for ages 18 and older.
- Resort guests are welcome to enjoy our fitness classes, geothermal pools, and spa treatments daily.
- Day guests are welcome to enjoy the geothermal pools when booking any 60+ minute service. Additional access fees apply: $35 per person Monday through Thursday and $50 per person Friday through Sunday.
- Please contact our spa for any questions about your upcoming visit: 855-790-6023.
Mud Bar & Bathhouse
- Experience a seasonal twist on our three-part detoxifying Signature Mudslide treatment. Discover our mineral-enriched mud, enhanced with a decadent cocoa-infused clay scented with rose oil. Next, enjoy a glass of rosé as you soak in a geo-thermal mineral bath, and at the conclusion of your rest, receive a "love potion" body butter designed to activate your senses.
Available through March
- 75 minutes - $240 per person
- Improve your well-being three-fold. This modern twist on the traditional Calistoga mud bath is a unique three-part detoxifying treatment: “the mud”, “the waters” and “the rest.” Cleanse, nurture and restore. THE MUD: Our exclusive mineral-enriched mud is customized with your choice of pure essential oils to achieve specific results tailored to your needs. THE WATERS: Relax and rehydrate in one of our private luxurious soaking tubs featuring Solage’s healing geo-thermal mineral waters. THE REST: Sink into the ultimate sensory experience with one of our state-of-the-art sound chairs. Listen to soothing harmonic music as its healing vibrations resonate through the chair into your entire body, promoting deep relaxation.
Our mudslide may be enjoyed in private or as a romantic couples experience.
- 75 minutes – $200 per person
- Experience the healing geothermal waters at Spa Solage with a pre-treatment soak to improve circulation and restore health. Choose to soak in our co-ed geothermal pools at the spa bathhouse and enjoy the various bathing and detoxifying experiences available. We offer five different pools; a cool plunge pool of 60-65 degrees, an ambient temperature magnesium rich pool, a large relaxation pool of 98 degrees, a jetted saline pool heated to 100-102 degrees and a jetted mineral pool heated to 102-104 degrees.
Complimentary to resort guests
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your treatment to enjoy this famed hydrotherapy bathing ritual
A 20% gratuity will be added to all pricing upon check out. Packages are available Monday-Friday and cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability. Package blackout dates during Holiday weeks, please inquire.