- Spa treatments available daily from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Call 845.419.4729
- We invite you to arrive early or stay after your treatment to relax in our lounge with an indoor saltwater pool and outdoor hot tubs
- Treatment prices do not include gratuity
- To change or cancel your appointment please give us a 24 hours notice to avoid being charged for your service in full
- Our wildcrafted experiences offer time-honored wellbeing combined with local ingredients ethically sourced from the Hudson Valley. Each treatment is an opportunity to transform your mind and body and improve your health through the therapeutic power of touch and scent.
- An aromatic experience based on nature's brilliant ability to renew and revitalize our skin. Following the sun's cycle, we start by purifying the skin using active ferments during morning treatments or an herbal infused balm for evening treatments. Your skin is then treated with a healing hydrosolof lady's mantle and wild rose in preparation for a rejuvenating mask. The treatmentends with a rhythmic facial massage, a personalized serum and a warm tisane.
- Inspired by the natural rhythms of the farm, this treatment blends the healing warmth and sensory restoration of steamed herbal poultices with a deeply therapeutic myofascial treatment of low, slow, deep massage. The steamed herbal poultices used in this signature treatment are made with a unique blend of local medicinal plants and herbs, known for their anti-inflammatory, pain relieving and skin-soothing properties, and unite perfectly with our proprietary Thistle oil blend.
- After a day exploring our beautiful natural landscapes,recharge and soothe aching limbs with our Recovery Remedy. This anti-inflammatory treatment utilizes dynamic air compression therapy and lymphatic recovery of the legs to relieve swelling, fatigue and heaviness in the thighs, knees and feet, while acupressure massage ensures targeted, deep relaxation of the hands, head and neck.