THE WELL at Mayflower Inn
Book a treatment here
For any services unavailable online, please call at 860.619.7016 to book
Open 8:45AM-7:00PM (Monday – Thurs, Sunday) | 8:45AM – 8:00PM (Fridays, Saturdays)
Fitness Classes are available to book à la carte
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.619.7016
- This ritual is designed to relax you into the weekend. Come allow our experienced instructors to guide you in a combination of yoga, meditation, guided relaxation and intention setting.
Fridays from 4:00-5:00PM
Available upon request
- Embrace our four-seasons hiking experience as the scenery evolves with the varying temperatures. Make observations native to Connecticut’s Northwest Highlands, such as spotting mussels along a riverbank signally the home of muskrats and otters or listening to the flutter of fallen leaves as a frog passes by. Spot beavers exiting a river canal carrying woody branches in their front paws and listen to waterfalls and flowing rivers around a bend.
Two-hour experience | Hosted in Steep Rock Nature Preserve
$160 per guest, up to two guests | $60 per additional guest – up to four | Larger group pricing available, please inquire
Available upon request | Email email@example.com or call 860.619.7016 to book
- Join our in-house Health Coach and wellness expert, Kat Heiberger, in our weekly ritual, Tea & Tinctures, a moment to relax and connect over personally crafted tea blends. During this hour, you’ll select an herbal tincture based on what you’re looking for that day, and learn from Kat on the different properties of each tea. From an immunity boost to a source of calm, these herbal extracts provide a multitude of healing benefits to ease you into your weekend in the countryside.
Thursdays from 1:30pm – 2:30pm
The Chef’s Table at THE WELL
- Join an expert guide from THE WELL at Mayflower Inn to begin your Sunday morning appreciating the beauty of Hidden Valley Preserve. Take in scenic views of meadows, woodlands, rivers and hayfields while exploring mindful outdoor topics such as ecological rewilding, nature connection, forest as medicine, animacy, attention restoration therapy and outdoor ethics (“leave no trace” principals) to name a few. The Autumn Hike is available every Sunday between the Autumn Equinox and the Winter Solstice.
1.5 Hour Experience | Sundays from 9:30am – 11:00am
Hosted in Hidden Valley Preserve, meet your guide outside of THE WELL at Mayflower Inn then drive to the trailhead
Please speak with our Inn Host to prearrange transportation if needed
$50 per guest, must book in advance
- Enjoy this focused meditation to begin to manifest your dreams. This guided meditation starts with setting an intention and bringing in all the best for yourself. With a still mind, see what it is that you truly need to release. Then, surround a fire to enter the releasing ritual, to let go of that which is holding you back and in turn, welcome your intentions with deeper clarity and purpose.
Fridays, 5:30pm – 6:00pm
Hosted at THE WELL at Mayflower Inn