THE WELL at Mayflower Inn
- Book a treatment or inquire at 860.619.7016
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open 8:45AM-7:00PM Monday thru Sunday
- The spa pool is open by appointment only
- Fitness Classes are available to book à la carte
- Our Garden Library is currently closed due to COVID regulations
Mindful Movement Classes
- Our selection of daily classes and group sessions are led by certified experts who blend traditional and innovative approaches to mindful movement. Please sign up in advance for classes as there is limited space available.
THE WELL signature classes, offered daily
- A dynamic blend of strength training and yoga that will focus you mentally and condition you physically. You will flow and awaken your inner athlete, and leave feeling empowered.
- Tuesdays from 9:00-9:50AM
- Thursdays from 9:00-9:50AM
- Fridays from 4:00-4:50PM
- Saturdays from 4:00-4:50PM
- These teacher-led group sessions draw upon a variety of proven techniques that empower you to better manage stress and upgrade your overall well-being.
- Sundays from 4:00-5:00PM
- A transformative alignment-focused class led by our team of experienced and dedicated teachers. Learn the art, science and language of yoga. All levels welcome.
- Mondays from 10:15-11:10AM
- Tuesdays from 10:15-11:10AM
- Thursdays from 10:15-11:10AM
- Fridays from 10:15-11:10AM
- Saturdays from 10:15-11:10AM
- An athletic, vinyasa-based class to strengthen your body as well as your mental focus. Classes integrate sun salutations, standing postures, arm balances, core work and backbends in 60-minutes or less.
- Wednesdays from 10:15-11:10AM
- A high intensity class that focuses on cardio and weight training movements. This is a fun, fast paced cardio workout.
- Sundays from 9:00-9:50AM
- Mondays from 9:00-9:50AM
- Wednesdays from 9:00-9:50AM
- Saturdays from 9:00-9:50AM
TONE AND CORE
- A strengthening class that uses resistance bands, balls and light weights to tone the entire body, especially the core.
- Fridays from 9:00-9:50AM
- Join us in the pool for this dynamic, fun and upbeat class that relies on natural resistance of water as well as props to tone and condition the body from head-to-toe.
- Tuesdays from 11:00AM-12:05PM
- Wednesdays from 11:00AM-12:05PM
- Fridays from 11:00AM-12:05PM
- Saturdays from 11:00AM-12:05PM
- Meditative movements while standing in the water to support and deepen mind body oneness. It will build balance, coordination and strength. Recommended for those recovering from injury and who find meditation to be challenging. All levels welcome.
- Thursdays at 11:00-11:55AM
- A class that blends movements from dance, yoga, pilates and more for an effective full body workout. Get ready to lengthen and strengthen in this focused class.
- Mondays from 11:30AM-12:20PM
- Strap on a pair of snowshoes for a peaceful, fun and athletic way to admire the winter wonderland of New England. Led by our expert nature guides, you will be able to take in the scenery while also getting a low-impact yet cardio-intense workout. Please come dressed warmly in layers and wear snow boots.
- Please speak with THE WELL at Mayflower Inn to inquire about scheduling.
Additional Mindful Movement classes, offered bi-weekly
- Join in for a breath-centered, rhythmic movement practice that flows with sequences inspired by dances of the African Diaspora. This energizing class will stretch and open the body, activate the core and ignite inner radiance.