THE WELL at Mayflower Inn
- Book a treatment or inquire at 860.619.7016
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Open 8:45AM-7:00PM Monday thru Sunday
- The spa pool is open by appointment only
- Fitness classes will be available beginning December 8th, 2020
- Our Garden Library is currently closed due to COVID regulations
Mindful Movement Classes
- Our selection of daily classes and group sessions are led by certified experts who blend traditional and innovative approaches to mindful movement. Please sign up in advance for classes as there is limited space available.
THE WELL signature classes, offered daily
- A dynamic blend of strength training and yoga that will focus you mentally and condition you physically. You will flow and awaken your inner athlete, and leave feeling empowered.
- Tuesdays at 10:15-11:05AM
- Wednesdays at 4:30-5:30PM
- Thursdays at 9:00-9:50AM
- Saturdays at 8:00-8:50AM
- These teacher-led group sessions draw upon a variety of proven techniques that empower you to better manage stress and upgrade your overall well-being.
- Tuesdays at 11:20AM-12:20PM
- Sundays at 4:00-5:00PM
- A transformative alignment-focused class led by our team of experienced and dedicated teachers. Learn the art, science and language of yoga. All levels welcome.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:15-11:15AM
- An athletic, vinyasa-based class to strengthen your body as well as your mental focus. Classes integrate sun salutations, standing postures, arm balances, core work and backbends in 60-minutes or less.
- Mondays at 10:15-11:05AM
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:15-11:15AM
- A high intensity class that focuses on cardio and weight training movements. This is a fun, fast paced cardio workout.
- Sundays thru Wednesdays at 9:00-9:50AM
- Fridays at 8:00-8:50AM
- Series of exercises to strengthen your stomach and back muscles, improve your posture, flexibility, and balance.
- Fridays at 9:15-10:00AM
- Join us in the pool for this dynamic, fun and upbeat class that relies on natural resistance of water as well as props to tone and condition the body from head-to-toe.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 11:00-11:55AM
- This pool-based class integrates breathing techniques and progressive resistance training in water to relax and strengthen the entire body. Ai Chi can be used as a therapeutic modality for those with chronic pain or other neurological and orthopedic issues.
- Thursdays at 11:00-11:55AM
- Meet us at the ballet barre for an efficient, full-body workout that conditions and strengthens the entire body using small, low-impact, yet highly effective movements. Get ready to feel the burn.
- Mondays at 11:30AM-12:30PM
- Join us for a high intensity class that combines resistance training and cardio utilizing a weight bar for toning and conditioning.
- Saturdays at 9:00-9:50AM
- Strap on a pair of snowshoes for a peaceful, fun and athletic way to admire the winter wonderland of New England. Led by our expert nature guides, you will be able to take in the scenery while also getting a low-impact yet cardio-intense workout. Please come dressed warmly in layers and wear snow boots.
- Sundays at 10:30-11:30AM. Weather permitting.
Additional Mindful Movement classes, offered bi-weekly
- An ancient Chinese wellness practice that involves fluidly linking deliberate, meditative movements and rhythmic breathing.
- A gentle class using bolsters and blankets to support the body in postures that calm the nervous system and reduce stress.
- Join in for a breath-centered, rhythmic movement practice that flows with sequences inspired by dances of the African Diaspora. This energizing class will stretch and open the body, activate the core and ignite inner radiance.