THE WELL at Mayflower Inn
Book a treatment or inquire at 860.619.7016
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open 8:45AM-7:00PM (Monday – Thurs, Sunday) | 8:45AM – 8:00PM (Fridays, Saturdays)
Fitness Classes are available to book à la carte
Mindful Movement Classes
- Our selection of daily classes and group sessions are led by certified experts who blend traditional and innovative approaches to mindful movement. Please sign up in advance for classes as there is limited space available.
THE WELL signature classes, offered daily
- A dynamic blend of strength training and yoga that will focus you mentally and condition you physically. You will flow and awaken your inner athlete, and leave feeling empowered.
Tuesdays from 9:00-9:50AM
Thursdays from 9:00-9:50AM
Saturdays from 9:00-9:50AM
- These teacher-led group sessions draw upon a variety of proven techniques that empower you to better manage stress and upgrade your overall well-being.
Sundays from 4:00-5:00PM
- A transformative alignment-focused class led by our team of experienced and dedicated teachers. Learn the art, science and language of yoga. All levels welcome.
Mondays from 10:00-10:50AM
Tuesdays from 10:00-10:50AM
Thursdays from 10:00-10:50AM
Fridays from 10:00-10:50AM
Saturdays from 10:00-10:50AM
Sundays from 10:00-10:50AM
- An athletic, vinyasa-based class to strengthen your body as well as your mental focus. Classes integrate sun salutations, standing postures, arm balances, core work and backbends in 60-minutes or less.
Mondays from 8:00-8:50AM
Wednesdays from 10:00-10:50AM
- A high intensity class that focuses on cardio and weight training movements. This is a fun, fast paced cardio workout.
Mondays from 9:00-9:50AM
Wednesdays from 9:00-9:50AM
- A strengthening class that uses resistance bands, balls and light weights to tone the entire body, especially the core.
Fridays from 9:00-9:50AM
- Join us in the pool for this dynamic, fun and upbeat class that relies on natural resistance of water as well as props to tone and condition the body from head-to-toe.
Monday from 11:15-12:05PM
Tuesdays from 11:15-12:05PM
Wednesdays from 11:15AM-12:05PM
Fridays from 11:15AM-12:05PM
Saturdays from 11:15AM-12:05PM
- Meditative movements while standing in the water to support and deepen mind body oneness. It will build balance, coordination and strength. Recommended for those recovering from injury and who find meditation to be challenging. All levels welcome.
Sundays from 11:15AM-12:05PM
Thursdays from 11:15AM – 12:05PM
- A class that blends movements from dance, yoga, pilates and more for an effective full body workout. Get ready to lengthen and strengthen in this focused class.
Mondays from 11:00-11:50AM
Thursdays from 11:00-11:50AM
- Start your day with a gentle yoga practice and teacher-led meditation.
Wednesdays from 8:00-8:50AM
Fridays from 8:00-8:50AM
- A dynamic full body exercise incorporating classical pilates exercises.
Tuesdays from 11:00-11:50AM
Wednesdays from 11:00-11:50AM
- Open your senses to nature as you slow down, breathe and move in ways that support your connection to yourself and to the elements of nature. Let your mind be calmed and let your feeling of being grounded bring calm to your whole self.
Two hour experience | Available upon request
- This ritual is designed to relax you into the weekend. Come allow our experienced instructors to guide you in a combination of yoga, meditation, guided relaxation and intention setting.
Fridays from 4:00-5:00PM
Available upon request
- This practice includes engaging all the senses while exploring the healing powers of the natural elements – earth, water, fire, air and ether, and the internal energy centers – the chakras. All levels and ages welcome.
Mondays from 4:00PM – 5:00PM
- Join this semi private circuit training class in our gym. Your instructor will lead you through a dynamic circuit to help build strength and functional movement. Circuit training can be adapted for people of all fitness levels.
Available upon request
- Begin your Sunday morning appreciating the beauty of Hidden Valley Preserve. Take in scenic views of meadows, woodlands, rivers and hayfields while exploring mindful outdoor topics such as ecological rewilding, nature connection, forest as medicine, animacy, attention restoration therapy and outdoor ethics (“leave no trace” principals) to name a few.
Sundays from 9:30-11:00AM
Hosted in Hidden Valley Preserve
Please speak with the team about pre-arranging transportation if needed
Ease into fall with a balancing yoga class that uses the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda to help you transition peacefully into the new season. Practice postures and breathing that ground you and let you find your flow so you can fully embrace the change of seasons. Suitable for all levels.
Available on Saturday, October 2nd | October 23rd | November 6th | December 4th
One-Hour Class | 2pm – 3pm
Email email@example.com or call 860.619.7016 to book
- Embrace our four-seasons hiking experience as the scenery evolves with the varying temperatures. Make observations native to Connecticut’s Northwest Highlands, such as spotting mussels along a riverbank signally the home of muskrats and otters or listening to the flutter of fallen leaves as a frog passes by. Spot beavers exiting a river canal carrying woody branches in their front paws and listen to waterfalls and flowing rivers around a bend.
Two-hour experience | Hosted in Steep Rock Nature Preserve
$160 per guest, up to two guests | $60 per additional guest – up to four | Larger group pricing available, please inquire
Available upon request | Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860.619.7016 to book
- Accept an invitation to spend time in nature in a way that welcomes healing and connection to Self and the Natural World. Your experience includes a nature meditation practice to expand consciousness in the wild, and foraging wild foods to fully engage in smell, texture, sound, flavor and sight. Learn how to birth a fire from gathered birch bark, white pine and kindling to brew fresh hickory and white pine tea as you sit amongst the sounds of the forest.
Two-hour experience | Hosted in the Mayflower Forest | $175 per guest
Available beginning October 1, 2021 | Email email@example.com or call 860.619.7016 to book