Stream Dance Spa
- Dedicated to those seeking tranquility, connection, self-realization, and wellbeing
- Harness the healing power of water to heal and nurture
- Select custom tea blends that offer bespoke healing benefits
- Spa open daily to resort guests and the public from 10AM - 6PM
- Please note that our spa treatments are conducted in a casita-style adobe building, as demonstrated in the imagery on the website. You are welcome to relax and join us for an herbal-infused refreshment in the sitting area before your treatment should you arrive a few minutes early.
Movement And Meditation Rituals
- Yoga is the physical, mental and spiritual practice of asanas, pranayama and meditation. This enables the flow of vital energy, to rejuvenate the body, strengthen awareness and find clarity. Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner, our yoga teacher will tailor this 60 minutes experience to your needs. Choose between Restorative, Hatha or Ashtanga.
- $125 | +$50 for each additional guest
- Integrative breathwork will start with understanding your needs as a guest. The breathwork practitioner will create a session for you that can involve breath patterns that are easy for you to incorporate and integrate into your daily life and rituals; supporting you in finding balance and ease within you wherever you are. It is an amazing and fast way to energize, calm and relax you and bring your mind and body back into balance. Some breathwork involves more in-depth breath patterns. The breath patterns can be more activating which allows for deeper healing, growth and release to happen. This session is an amazing way to transform any area of your life where you feel stuck, disempowered and confused.
- $300 | $450 per couple
- Retreat for a practice of mindfulness – the intentional, accepting and non-judgmental focus of your attention on the emotions, thoughts and sensations occurring in the present moment. Simply be.
- The Chinese character for “qi” is a combination of the characters for “rice” and “air.” Qi is life force, vital essence. An abundant, unrestricted flow of qi through the human systems yields health, vitality, vigor, longevity, serenity, power, calm, and many other physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, psychological, and energetic benefits. In this class you will learn to cultivate and increase the flow of qi through your bodies/energy fields by doing various relaxation and breathing techniques, imaging and simple movements. These techniques will provide tremendous benefits on many levels if you practice regularly. We'll start with breathing activities, then on to specific qigong exercises. We'll complete the class with a progressive relaxation that moves into a guided meditation. All this will open the potential for deeper healing, transformation, and evolution. If you’ve been feeling the intensity of the times we’re living in, what you learn in this class will assist you in moving gracefully, joyously and powerfully in your life and into the new world.
- $240 | +$50 for each additional guest (four maximum)