Hotel Information - The Vanderbilt - The Vanderbilt
- Where is the hotel located?
41 Mary Street, Newport, RI 02840
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Hotel Phone: +1 401 846 6200
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM. Local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Yes, late check out is based on availability and available at $150 per additional hour until 3 pm.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
29 suites and 4 rooms
In consideration of all our guests at The Vanderbilt, we are a non-smoking property. Smoking in rooms will result in a post check-out charge of $300.
Valet or self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
A 50% deposit of room charges including tax is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% balance of room charges including tax will be charged at the cancellation cut off.
A 50% deposit of room charges including tax is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% balance of room charges inclusidng tax will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
The property has completed the reimagination of 19 rooms and all public spaces. The remaining 14 rooms will be fully complete by Spring 2024.
- Seasonal Closures
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the Resort Fee per room?
The resort fee is $50 per room per night.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Valet or self parking
Pool and fitness center access
In lobby refreshments
Welcome drink and amenity on arrival
In room coffee
High speed internet
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Airport or train station transfers may be arranged with our Concierge Team through a preferred partner. Additional fees apply. Please contact our team at email@example.com with your flight information.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
30 minutes from Providence T.F.Green airport (PVD) 1.5 hours from Boston Logan International airport (BOS), 3 hours from New York City airports (JFK) (LGA).
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
While we do not offer shuttle service, transportation can be arranged on your behalf with our preferred partners. Additional fees apply.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- What is the pet fee?
The pet fee is $150 per pet. This is a one time fee.
- Number of pets allowed?
There are specific rooms which are pet friendly, with different policies per number of pets allowed. Contact our reservations team to learn more.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Pet amenities are provided in the room prior to arrival including a dog bed as well as food and water bowls.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and the pet fee is waived.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Dogs must be under 75 pounds.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Pet amenities are provided in the room upon arrival (Dog bed and food and water bowls).
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
No dry cleaning facilities are available however, we do provide a wash and fold service through our housekeeping department. Prices vary per the valet ticket.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the front desk team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service while extra amenities are placed in the room.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
Restaurant on site
- Baggage Storage
Reception Desk is available 24 hours
In room safes
- Complimentary beverage upon arrival
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
No, we are unable to assist with child care services at this time.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge team can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
- Pool Available
Our indoor pool is open for guests to enjoy from 8:00am to 10:00pm on Wednesdays to Mondays. Quiet Hours will be from 10:00AM-8:00PM, and will not restrict guest family use of the pool.
- Spa on Site
Yes, there is a spa on-site open from 10:00am – 8:00pm (Wednesday – Mondays)
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site